Trump flips out on Twitter, right after Twitter fact-checked him for the first time

Trump or Twitter?

Porque no los dos?

11 Likes

I, as President, will not allow it to happen!

Sounds like a bluff to me.

12 Likes

:warning: Get the facts about free speech

13 Likes

tumblr_ol9n376QAh1v2trj5o1_400|nullxnull

31 Likes

Take your stupid ball and go home, you bully.

9 Likes

trumpunfair

59 Likes

Valerie Plame tried this a few years ago. Maybe she was just ahead of her time.

18 Likes

I really hope they make him angry enough to cancel his account.

8 Likes

That’s actually not true. Because he doesn’t use his presidential count, and instead uses his personal account, Twitter has every legal right to delete his tweets or account.

25 Likes

Not a chance he would prevail in court though. Trump signed a contract when he created his account. The contract says if he violates the published terms of use, his account can be suspended or removed. That’s literally what he signed up for. The government, under Amendment IV, has to right to seize private property. Trump has the greatest platform in the world from which to speak. Not Twitters problem he doesn’t know how to hold a press briefing.

10 Likes

God damn that rootin’ tootin’ vladimir putin for foisting this mantan’d nasty toddler on us. Here’s hoping he soon reaches complete enlightenment.

5 Likes

And December and part of January…

6 Likes

In my experience most wingnuts don’t really understand the two amendments that they like to get upset about being infringed.

16 Likes

I’m just gonna sit over here and eat my face.

2 Likes

I would argue he will make this claim in advance. But on your comment, guaranteed!

6 Likes

Well, he’s welcome to leave Twitter. He won’t, of course.

Not long ago Trump stated that internet companies were owned by people who politically disagreed with him and this was illegal, and they’d be prosecuted. So this is a de-escalation, really.

If there was, Trump would already have hit it.

Oh, absolutely. But if they cut Trump’s personal account, I have no doubt Trump would still pressure the DOJ to go after them on some pretense or other. The DOJ is just craven enough to fold and do it. Whatever it was, it wouldn’t last beyond Trump’s time in office, but it would still likely be nasty for Twitter.

Yep, he does it for every state race where he’s backed someone he thinks is going to lose. (Which then sometimes results in him declaring the vote a fraud… and then his preferred candidate wins.) He did it before the 2016 presidential election, assuming he was going to lose. He’s already paving the way for claiming it will happen this time, too.

15 Likes

He claimed that the election was rigged even when he won.

32 Likes

They seem to believe they are the only ones with lots of guns. Just because I’m not walking around Walmart with my plate carrier on and a AR on my back doesn’t mean I don’t own these items too.

I do agree fully though, either way it’s going to be ugly!

3 Likes

You made my evening - thank you! – now … does anyone know how to call the Doctor? I guess the TARDIS just shows up where there are problems…

4 Likes

I can think of no finer example of Free Speech than pointing out when your Head of State is full of shit.

14 Likes