Trump forgets he tried to have Mike Pence killed

Originally published at: Trump forgets he tried to have Mike Pence killed - Boing Boing

13 Likes
20 Likes

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

“Nasty” is his favorite pejorative for uppity womenfolk. Not exactly a brazen new attack…in fact, it’s all too expected and surprising he hasn’t already gone there.

15 Likes

If it wasn’t for the horrible things he has done, he’d be perhaps the most forgettable man in the world.

I’m surprised he didn’t use “low IQ” as well which is his preferred attack of persons of a certain melanin count.

17 Likes

If Trump has a stroke; does Vance immediately go to the top of the ticket or does it open it up? Or is it too late to switch out now?

8 Likes

That would be an unconstitutional coup orchestrated by Republican party elites.

23 Likes

I guess that means Vance moves up.

10 Likes

we counter the Vance advance with our avant guarde.
allez vous!

8 Likes

It’s not an inconsistent point of view - Trump sees both Harris and Pence as guilty of the same thing, being “uppity” and not submitting to the expected hierarchy.

8 Likes
10 Likes

If Trump has a stroke, does anyone notice or care? I kind of feel like at this point even having to pull a Weekend at Bernie’s with him would work just as well, maybe better.

12 Likes

But having to pull the string to make him talk would be amusing.

8 Likes

eewww!
don’t pull the string!

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s Putin’s job.

No Puppet!!!

10 Likes

Will someone ever have the presence of mind to remind him of this sort of thing?

7 Likes

Ms Dorothy Parker’s famous quotation would apply once again.

“How can they tell?”

8 Likes

A completely off-topic tangent here, but I really hope you’ve actually had the opportunity to watch The Fast Show, Mindysan.
It’s a wonderfully silly thing.

2 Likes

Trump is Putin’s glove puppet. :fist::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

This week I ‘as mainly bin watchin’ th’ Fast Show.

2 Likes