Tormented Trump turns obsession with Kamala Harris into therapy session: "I'm very angry at her" (video)

Originally published at: Trump's fury at Harris can't be contained: "I'm very angry" (video)

10 Likes

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

33 Likes

Jesus. Are his fans really listening to this wining and walk away thinking hes some strong guy?

26 Likes

Following the advice of his VP Prick, JD Vance, All-time Loser, Donald J. Trump tries fucking furniture, and discovers why lecterns do not make good bed fellows.

37 Likes

The smarting Trump also cried about the “weird” label he’s now stuck with since teaming up with the weird (and creepy) Ohio Senator JD Vance. “I mean, you have him saying, ‘They’re weird,’” Trump complained, referring to Harris’ running mate Tim Walz.

“No, he’s a weird guy,” Trump said. “And she’s weird in her policy.”

For von Clownstick, people who exhibit a basic sense of decency and consideration for others really are weird.

22 Likes

You’re about to, asshole.

18 Likes

19 Likes

Harris just announced a big policy agenda that would include a $6000 for families with newborn children. It’s going to be freaking hilarious to watch Vance continue trying to convince everyone that his party is the “pro-family” ticket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/08/16/kamala-harris-2024-policy-child-tax-credit/

21 Likes

As others have pointed out, he claims to be in favor of a new child tax credit but he skipped a vote in the Senate when he actually had an opportunity to vote for one.

22 Likes

Young(er) families. Beyond the pure politics, that $6K – plus the $25K subsidy mentioned in the article – can help provide childhood access to quality education and activities, with that creating a more supportive environment for a better life into and through adulthood. Everything about this is brilliant and right.

19 Likes

“I think I’m entitled to personal attacks.”

An example of something a weirdo would say.

27 Likes

In fairness I do think he’s entitled to personal attacks. His behavior entitles him to being personally attacked until he learns how to treat other people with respect—assuming he can learn that.

25 Likes

NARRATOR: He could not.

26 Likes

We’re about to bring a nine year old feral cat into our home.

With all the cat talk maybe we can get a few dollars for a vet visit.

15 Likes

his obsessive angry thoughts kept throwing him off the script and back into the psychoanalytic couch

One weird trick to keep him off it: surveillance video of JD Vance’s after-hours visit.

7 Likes

20 Likes

Is this a corollary to the “I know I am but what are you” strategery?

10 Likes

I expect this from a 5 year old, not a grown ass man.

20 Likes

I read something recently about his team pushing him to pivot in his “speeches.” Apparently something that people are responding to is his anger toward Vice President Harris. I guess that’s what’s you get, “I’m very angry at her,” from. Like a very direct and lazy way to implement that suggestion. Similar to the suggestion to talk about the economy, when he literally said he was told it’s an important thing.

12 Likes

Y’see, D!ck l’Orange is using the famous retort, “I know you are but what am I?”

Yeah… it’s pretty sad.

10 Likes