Tormented Trump turns obsession with Kamala Harris into therapy session: "I'm very angry at her" (video)

about his team pushing him to pivot in his “speeches.”

I saw Haley on Fox and she was saying how The Fanta Menace should talk about important issues, and not talk about, for example, Harris’s race.

That was for an audience of one: Trump. And they have to do it this way because he only responds to television. He won’t listen to his advisors otherwise.

What a f*cked up situation his advisors have found themselves in.

And I hope it is pure hell for them because that’s what they deserve.

16 Likes

low energy

13 Likes

ICWYDT :rofl:

12 Likes

Therapy? Four words: Bob Wiley’s1) Death Therapy!

1) Or possibly Leo Marvin’s Death Therapy; I haven’t kept up how the lawsuit went.

8 Likes

When asked about the weird charges against them Trump responded by saying nobody thought he was weird and that they were only saying it about Vance. Obviously, they’re both weird creeps.

5 Likes

Add a newborn kitten and you’re closer to $6k for a head-to-tail workup on both kitties. :grin:

5 Likes

10 Likes

{ raises hand } ME , me ! i do not want " strong borders " , i want to build bigger tables ! and , again , ME , me ! i want to pay taxes on my pot , and a little bit more here and there for infrastructure , roads and bridges and mass transit , and education and all and such !
[ disclaimer : i AM a weirdo , have been all my life , my email was weirded@i.forget.the.domain for quite a few years ! ]
and , most of the rest of this clip is also threatening me with a good time !

6 Likes

Obligatory:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.