Trump bizarrely blames Harris for turned-Black remark: "She said it. I didn't say it" (video)

Originally published at: Trump bizarrely blames Harris for turned-Black remark: "She said it. I didn't say it" (video) - Boing Boing

10 Likes

Pretty sure he’s saying it’s “disrespectful” for biracial people to exist.

26 Likes

As a biracial person myself, I say it’s disrespectful to all of humanity that he exists.

Anytime now, be it prison, or his own decaying mind and body, he can:

46 Likes

“You’ll have to ask her, she said it.”

Well, no, she didn’t. But getting most of the press to point that out at this point is probably a fool’s errand.

More-Than-Both-Sides-Redefining-Objectivity-23-pdf-29-320

49 Likes

The chyron at the bottom…“Trump takes questions as Harris dodges media”…good lord, what a piece of shit Fox News is.

38 Likes

What’s with all the gotcha questions?

Must have been a liberal reporter or the same one that asked how the democrats picking Kamala was unconstitutional.

He’s posting clips from his sh*t show like he pulled off some sort of genius maneuver.

15 Likes

Giving the MAGA freaks their updated talking points. Defending Trump’s comments about Harris’ race wasn’t working out so the new narrative is “actually he never said that at all.”

13 Likes

Nothing new from the weird old gaslighter.

The Narcissist’s Prayer

That didn’t happen.
And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is, that’s not my fault.
And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

29 Likes

I’m unsure if Trump doesn’t understand that people can be biracial, that he only recently learned this about her (and thinks its news to everyone else), or if he’s trying to paint her as an opportunist whose racial identity supposedly changed to be whatever was advantageous for her at the time. They’re all incredibly stupid, but the later is particularly both dumb and insulting, given that he’s trying to sell this idea to Black people. I mean, for one, it’s absurd on the facts - Harris went to a historically Black college, joined a Black sorority, etc., but the absolutely idiocy of trying to sell the idea, to Black people, that Harris somehow could have turned her Blackness off when it wasn’t somehow “advantageous” is really insulting his audience.

They gotta support their Trump - after all, his main reason for having a press conference (besides being desperate for attention) was to absurdly claim that Harris doesn’t do press conferences… gosh, she hasn’t had a press conference/interview in two whole weeks! What’s wrong with her?!

12 Likes

He understands. He’s just the type of weird old bigot who still uses offensive terms to describe them.

15 Likes

The press is like:
Nervous Sweat GIF by Adult Swim

9 Likes

… says the guy who pretended to be Swedish

16 Likes

Yeah, “doesn’t understand” for Trump often shades into “pretends to not understand.”

Always the projection with Trump…

12 Likes

“Vice President Harris has truthfully said throughout her career that she has both Indian and black heritage. Do you not know this, do you not understand this, or is this your method of attacking someone with a biracial heritage?”

15 Likes

His Pee-wee Herman dissociative identity has surfaced again.

2 Likes

I watched him this afternoon and took notes, let me see if I can answer that.

We had the best inflation numbers when I was president and we’re going to have the largest mass deportation in history while ending the war in Ukraine that would have never happened if I were president this room is so big it cost 18 million I had a million people at my rally but the news never reports that they’re so unfair to me.

Next question.

24 Likes

15 Likes

And back again?
I think you are right that he does that, but I think he also actually understands very little, and has no curiosity. When he can pass it off as pretending not to understand, he seems less stupid, or like he’s a tactical genius in his followers eyes.

5 Likes

Not as much as they were… not all of them, of course, but some are getting better about pointing this shit out. NPR did note how much Trump lied today and how unhinged it was (in that nice, NPR way of course).

Again, it feels like the tide is turning…

18 Likes

It feels to me a bit like the child just pointed out that the emperor has no clothes on. I really hope that’s true, and I won’t even be mad if in 10 years, you can’t find very many people willing to admit they were a Trump supporter.

MSNBC pointed out this evening how many boomers have died since 2016. I don’t remember the number, but it was a lot. I think that’s coming into play, too.

21 Likes