Trump bizarrely blames Harris for turned-Black remark: "She said it. I didn't say it" (video)

Question: how bad can Trump’s cognitive issues get before, say, the New York Times admits that he’s lost the plot?

Or, put another way, is there any degree of mental dysfunction that would cause them to admit that maybe he shouldn’t be their preferred choice to run the country?

Or will they just go “Harris struggles to respond, as Donald Trump’s enigmatic utterances signal the start of a new era”?

24 Likes

Personally, I wager he has to become completely incoherent first; saying no recognizable words whatsoever, only indistinguishable syllables.

23 Likes

Eventually, some will eagerly listen to his unintelligible rants that loosely approximate human speech, and insist the rest of us just don’t get sarcasm.

12 Likes

Kamabla covfefe bigly gyna

25 Likes
12 Likes

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

14 Likes

Honey Boo Boo No GIF

8 Likes

What?

26 Likes

he’s just mad because no one remembers Hercules but everyone loves Xena…

30 Likes

Sorbo evidently got told it’s not a word he gets to say and is still bitter about it. :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

I’d rather have Melania admit that he’s no longer mentally competent to take care of himself and let her get him the care he appears to so desperately need. Doing so would also likely give her control over their finances.

12 Likes

Oh thanks, I had him buried since I left Twitter two years ago.

He’s still using a twenty±year-old photo? Sad.

8 Likes

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

9 Likes

@ Kevin Sorbo:

21 Likes

when do we find out about the live worm in his brain?

4 Likes

i think the point of him saying that is so we would spend more time on him instead of the harris campaign.

3 Likes

When the person the Donvict shoots on 5th Avenue is a NTY editor.
Maybe.

16 Likes

Yeah, it’s rare that he pretends to not understand something, since he usually simply doesn’t. He pretends not to in situations where he thinks he can manipulate his followers that way; normally he just tries to bluff through his lack of understanding (assuming, I think, that few people actually do understand it, since he projects so much).

Yeah. I admit I get pissed about all the conservatives who suddenly were “always against” the Iraq/Afghanistan wars, who were heaping abuse on those of us who were anti-war at the time, but if this country is going to have a future, we absolutely need a whole lot of people to be so embarrassed about being MAGAts to deny they ever were. That’s what we’ll need in order to get over Trumpism in the long term and get US politics to something that isn’t a total, ongoing horrorshow and daily existential fight for most of the population.

Gods, I read a bunch of transcripts of Trump’s press conference, but it was only when I finally watched some of it, that I was really struck by what bad shape he is in. I started thinking about Biden at the debate, in that both were obviously struggling to find the words, blanking at times, but Biden would eventually say something coherent, referencing policy and having a conversation based in the real world, whereas Trump was just spewing incoherent nonsense largely devoid of content and untethered to any reality (even by Trump standards), just empty recitations of superlatives and his stock phrases, but without any context. Trump is in such worse shape than Biden ever is, I don’t see how they can ignore it any more.

Oh shit, that’s actually way too plausible…

12 Likes

9 Likes

it wasnt enough for him to be an antisemite, antivaxxer and election 2020 denier, he desperately needed also to be a racist weirdo. great job, kev.

7 Likes