Trump: Fox News works for me. Fox News: no. Fox News viewers: yes you do

The problem for him is that for the most part the fox-watching racist poor that are his core followers don’t have enough money for his hotels and golf courses. And the plutocrats that have been the other part of his support, and would be potential customers, have no more loyalty that he does. Once he can’t get them more tax cuts, they don’t care.

4 Likes

Sinclair, it’s the trumpian future…

18 Likes

Not that big a problem, since the bulk of his voters are middle-class suburban white males with post-secondary credentials (as opposed to college educations). He’s always sold an aspirational brand to people with a paucity of taste and good sense, seasoned with appeals to good old fashioned American bigotry. Whatever happens in 2020, he and his family will walk away with the history’s largest sucker list to apply to their next grift.

12 Likes

It’s probably ascribing too much to DT to call this a head-fake, right?

And also too much to the Great people of America to guess that there’re a lot of Russian twitterbots involved in the thread?

1 Like

I was going to say, the shit he has helped stir up will still be circling the bowl for a long time after he dies.

And there’s no telling when that to-be-celebrated day will be. He’s old, but he’s rich. He’s in awkward shape, but he has access to excellent healthcare. He could cling on for another decade at least. It’s obvious the stress of the job doesn’t get to him, because he doesn’t understand or do the job.

13 Likes

You’re probably right. And many of the products he has sold his name to have much lower price points than his golf clubs.

3 Likes

Do they allow live broadcast from within Leavenworth Penitentiary?

7 Likes

7 Likes

Make America Listen Again… MALA… Latin adjective for ‘evil’. Hmmm.

9 Likes

Toss “DJUSTED” on the end, and I think we’ve got something wonderful.

6 Likes

And if only some of the populace knew that too!

Sir Mick has turned to old cheese these days. I guess he’s forgotten the words to Street Fightin’ Man.

I want to know how Shep Smith survives outing Trump’s lies on the air. It’s like he has magical powers or something. They play his remarks on MSDNC sometimes like they are card tricks.

6 Likes

Unfortunately that wasn’t the case with Brietbart.

3 Likes

Of course Fox News doesn’t work for Donny Trump. Fox News works for the Republican Party.

3 Likes

They can call it, “NNN”, Whether that stands for Nazi News Network or No Negros Network, it will be a waste of time, 24 hours a day.

When you sell your soul to the Devil, the Devil expects the deal to be permanent. Evangelicals take note; you’re eternally screwed.

2 Likes

OANN as well

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.