Trump Impeachment tweet-watch: 'I WANT NOTHING', Rudy Giuliani runs his mouth

Chewbacca’s from Kashyyyk. He only works on Endor.

4 Likes

Sounds like the GOP’s strategy is coming from Waldorf T. Flywheel (one of Groucho Marx’s characters.) :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO! TELL PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING! I will call you later.

7 Likes

Obligs:

16 Likes

This presidency does feel like a never ending story…

14 Likes

The argument he’s trying to make is that he told Sondland that he didn’t want anything from the from the Zelensky exchanges (the President said I want nothing) and that the Ambassador should direct the President of Ukraine to simply go where the evidence leads him on the Burisma matter (tell President Zelensky to do the right thing), even if that implicated powerful Americans. Further, diverting attention from solving our national problems by misconstruing this conversation is bad for the country(the witch hunt must end now. So bad for our country).

This is of course bullshit, but points in the directions a more competent crook would be pointing.

7 Likes

Right?

Damn near every day, I wake up feeling like fucking Atreyu…

21 Likes

I’m guessing if he tweets “I” or “me”, it makes him look petulant, whiny (as if that’s all it takes), and like any other shlub walking around.

Re 3rd-person-speak… THIS (very interesting; 3rd-person-speak has also been linked to narcissism and detachment from reality):

6 Likes

Trump has taken us full moebius strip.

7 Likes

Sensing that you are nearing a mental breakdown, let’s see how you feel about a band of Jawas living on Arvala-7, not Tattooine.

5 Likes

(me) ???
WTF.

8 Likes

That was so preposterous it shut my brain down briefly while I tried to picture it in the real world. Good job.

The man is a walking black hole made of greed. He wants everything, except to get caught and punished.

But, if he has achieved enlightenment, does that mean he will ascend soon? I would be good with that.

2 Likes

I guess he assumes the rest of his followers have the same lack of object permanence that he does, and need to be regularly reminded of who the president is. Like he does.

6 Likes

Curiously, the article doesn’t mention the one person well-known for this habit who may be most relevant to the situation at hand: Nixon.

3 Likes

True. It may be, though, that the article was 100% inspired by Trump… hence the laser focus on him… it… that.

1 Like

Wayne’s World and the Office called; they said it’s time to:

10 Likes

You and me both…

6 Likes

I could watch this for hours! So delicious!

4 Likes

giphy%20(1)

7 Likes

If he does want something, he just pushes a button.

TrumpTrek

2 Likes