Trump is babbling about the hole he dug himself into

I’m going to be so happy when this clown has a hamberder-induced stroke and can’t mash a keyboard anymore.

2 Likes

Trump is such a small little man. Once he won in 2016 all he had to do is shut up and he would very likely have won in 2020. But he couldn’t do that and now he’s in this situation.

3 Likes

Dershowitz certainly has a credible record. It’s not as if he was nude for those massages.

1 Like

or perhaps fluids of a yellow kind? /sarcasm

There we go, that’s the dirt. a nude massage? SCANDALOUS! /even_more_sarcasm

1 Like

Happy President’s day. Today only, $355,000,000 off

11 Likes

I’m really trying not to laugh here…

5 Likes

Heh, go for it.
:grinning: :smiley: :smile:

5 Likes

He can’t. He may believe down to his very bones that his ability to simply let fly whatever escapes from his noodle is what brought him his past success and will continue to do so. He’s a one-trick pony. But the ax cuts both ways and he can’t see it. I say let him talk; an embarrassment of prosecutorial riches for Jack Smith et al.

6 Likes

I go with ya’ll?

1 Like

In a contraction it is most customary to place the apostrophe where letters have been dropped out.

do not = don’t
that is = that’s
let us = let’s
they are = they’re
you all = y’all

So “ya’ll” would only make sense if it was used as a contraction of “ya will.”

10 Likes

Yep. But my brain goes from you to ya, like “see ya”, then all, but truncated

3 Likes

To each they’re own.

13 Likes

I think you mean there own.

14 Likes

In between golfing today and posting video of his shots with people applauding for him he posted this.

5 Likes

“I applaud my child for telling the world how amazing I am” is probably the closest he’s ever come to giving that failson a compliment.

11 Likes

I think John Oliver made a comment to Eric and Don Jr to the effect of “Even if you keep it up, boys, he’s still going to love the curtains more than he loves both of you put together.”

7 Likes

I think ewe mean their

5 Likes

Go Away GIF

4 Likes

Why?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

The Kid Mero Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Don’t hold it in, it’s bad for your health!

4 Likes

Shaun The Sheep Fly GIF by Aardman Animations

3 Likes