Trump is babbling about the hole he dug himself into

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/15/trump-is-babbling-about-the-hole-he-dug-himself-into.html

6 Likes

Come on, America, put him in gaol jail already.
The rest of the world is rooting for y’all.

Did I spell y’all right?

41 Likes

Dictation from the dictator.

19 Likes

The sparse use of caps and actual use of punctuation implies that perhaps someone else has the social media keys today.

It seems to be happening more often lately. Maybe Trump’s cognitive decline is progressing to the point where he can’t type at all without it becoming a stream of meaningless covfefe (even by MAGA standards).

15 Likes

This clown in the generated image looks way too friendly and like someone I would want to have a beer with.

On topic, I would like to reiterate that I hope he is thrown into prison while he still has the mental capacity to appreciate where his actions landed him… even if he will never accept the personal responsibility for them.

18 Likes

I always felt this clown looks a bit more like Boris than Donny.

8 Likes

Hands are too big to be convincing as well

16 Likes

I like how one hand has 3 fingers and thumb (gloved) and the other has 6.

10 Likes

Yes, you did.

Occasionally, it’s used as “all y’all”, which is “y’all plus three”. /rimshot

:: gets coat with a copy of Jeff Foxworthy’s You might be a redneck if… in the pocket.::

6 Likes

Boris? Do you, by chance, mean “Britain Trump”?

4 Likes

almost all legal scholars are saying that

By almost all, he means Alan Dershowitz. No other legal scholar is saying that.

18 Likes

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN
Blah blah blah…

7 Likes

(If no one else has best me to it…)

1. It kind of looks like tej, and so a waste thereof.
  2. It also looks like he has a rudimentary 6th finger on his right hand.
2 Likes

IMG_2399

17 Likes

I dunno :thinking: At this point it’s debatable Alan Dershowitz is a legal scholar.

15 Likes

He writes words. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Chill Yes GIF by Dark Igloo

11 Likes

Once. And then again? Signaling targets for threats and violence?

11 Likes

A worsening could peel off some followers (finally getting the hint), but the rest could see that ultimate collapsed moment as a glorious event: Speaking-in-tongues, except on Xitter… with that signaling the arrival of whatever fucked-up wish they’ve forever obsessed over and rolled around in their pea-brains. His Worsening is their Quickening.

9 Likes

I didn’t say he was. I said that’s who Trump meant when he said that.

ETA: Ok, I said “no other legal scholar” which implies Dershowitz is one. My bad. He was at one time. Now, he’s just another Trump lackey. I’m assuming Trump has some dirt on him, because at one time, Dershowitz was decidedly not a conservative.

12 Likes