Trump on coronavirus: If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any

I truly don’t think he understands how reality works. As far as he’s concerned, the only thing that matters is the perception. The actual number of sick and dying simply isn’t relevant.

21 Likes

Until it’s himself, personally.

(Oh, how I long for the day when it’s finally him, personally.)

30 Likes

If I stop weighing myself, I won’t get fat.

35 Likes

Yes. But also he never has lived in reality where actions have consequences.

He’s a narcissistic sociopath. Essentially he’s a solipsist. To him the only real person who exists is himself. Everyone outside of himself only exists to fulfill his desires.

22 Likes

That sounds more like a rez than a pleasure cruise.

2 Likes

It’s weird. He almost should get points for not lying.

1 Like

Hey, leave Merkel out of this.

4 Likes

I stopped weighing myself, but my clothes continue to shrink.

20 Likes

I’m sure she would like that. Unlike some, however, she is stuck with both intelligence and a sense of responsibility.

3 Likes

In interweb terms, that’s 1/10th of a Rhode Island.

It burns everyone else, not him. That’s the worst part.

7 Likes

Yes, he’s psycho… but I’m more interested in how McEnany will explain this one to a press corp that now appear to be coordinating their questions for maximum effect. I expect it the be the funniest shit I’ll hear for a week or so.

4 Likes

So, we finally know what Trumpcare is. Just stop testing for disease and there won’t be any! Healthcare solved! At no cost to Donald Trump!

(Donald Trump, of course, and everyone in the White House will continue to get daily COVID-19 tests, whereas the peasants can have free Trumpcare instead of the AHA.)

:-/

9 Likes

Didn’t he say this (or similar) a few weeks ago? It’s so hard to keep track of so much stupid.

Here, May 15th: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/05/15/trump-without-doing-covid-19-coronavirus-testing-we-would-have-very-few-cases-here-is-the-reaction

There is no evidence of intelligent life.

7 Likes

His message will be greedily gobbled up and proclaimed genius by those inhabiting the highest points on the Dunning-Kruger chart.

I’ve wondered under what specific condition could such a person change, even for a minute. I suspect the condition required would not exist over a long period of time or involve talking.

1 Like

Smoke and mirrors, this-is-a-prime-location, curb appeal, real estate agent-speak. That’s all he has. Shit of the Bull.

It’s repeating itself. It so believes in what it says.

8 Likes

At this age, with the condition of trump’s brain, there’s absolutely no hope. He will die America’s worst president, he is incapable of change. He has no mental cqpacity for empathy. Forcing him to endure empathy for even just a moment would be torture to someone like him.

13 Likes

And people wonder why I don’t find The Onion funny anymore.

16 Likes

Farce can no longer compete with reality.

18 Likes

Unless subgenual anterior cingulate cortex transplants become a thing that’s not something that will ever happen to a sociopath like Trump.

3 Likes