Trump on coronavirus: If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/15/trump-on-coronavirus-if-we-st.html

Possibly his dumbest statement about COVID-19 ever

13 Likes

Funny how that works, innit?

8 Likes

110,000 dead Americans beg to differ with ya on that point, Donnie.

25 Likes

I’m so tired of this extended director’s cut of Idiocracy.

51 Likes

:exploding_head:

I truly don’t think he understands how diseases work.

25 Likes

15 Likes

He’s an honest-to-god moron, isn’t he?

32 Likes

We’re on track to pass 150,000 American deaths by early July.

Imagine if the entire population of Macon, Georgia or Springfield, Massachusetts or Midland, Texas or Pomona, California disappeared in a span of just over three months.

28 Likes

22 Likes

Hey, now, that statement is offensive and insulting to morons everywhere. If fact, any term you could come up with, it’s not sufficient. Going forward, we can use “you are such a Trump” as the most crass and insulting comparison, guaranteed to lead to a fight. He did give us that, at least.

31 Likes

The leader of the free world.

8 Likes

I’ll take over.

1 Like

If there are people that will try to reelect this stupendous moron, they should all be shuttled out to sea with him on a big boat for 4 years.

Anyone left alive not dead from stupidity can re-enter the US.

Its a quarantine boat- for pure stupid.

I suspect noone would make it back though.

Seriously, doesn’t anyone actually hear him say this shit out loud and immediately question how he is this stupid? Are they all deaf, or drunk? How is one man capable of being, precisely, this publicly stupid with no repercussions for years, running a country no less?

24 Likes

In that case, he (and the whole admin and any visitors) should stop getting tested. Do his part to help bring down the case numbers.

11 Likes

They have a special noise cancelling mouthpiece. They have Fox News. They don’t have to hear anything.

8 Likes

While it is dumb, it is one of the truest, most accurate statements he has ever made…

2 Likes

Ignorance = Winning

4 Likes

If we stop testing and if people stop going to the hospital and if people stop dying* we’d have very few cases if any. FTFY.

*arguably, people who die of COVID reduce the total number of active cases. Nonetheless, I consider people dying from the virus to be a bad thing.

4 Likes

feeling tired you just need brawndo the thirst mutilator.

7 Likes

No, we just wouldn’t KNOW who has it, meaning that it would spread among the population and kill hundreds of thousands MORE Americans. Not knowing about it doesn’t mean it’s NOT there. It’s just burying our head in the sand to make more money for wall street and the ultra rich.

21 Likes