Trump on dictators: 'The tougher and the meaner they are, the better I get along with them'

8 Likes

Maybe he heard them wrong and assumed they meant only the evil dictator instead of himself.

2 Likes

I think it’s probably more that he envies them.

3 Likes

I have been on a vacation where we saw the tomb of a general guilty of genocide. It was by far the cleanest one in the entire place – because, the guide explained, it had to be cleaned every single day. Maybe not anywhere close to what he deserved, but that still brought a little bit of smile to my face.

5 Likes

Why is Trump so fond of evil dictators, wonders Trump?

Because they stroke his ego and say nice things and he fucking falls for it because he is an idiot.

7 Likes

Proverbs for 2020:

“Creatures from Hell,
get along rather well.”

or

“Pieces of shit,
have a natural fit.”

4 Likes

Have you heard of my yearly pilgrimage yet? You should join in.

1 Like

New Yorkers could be satisfied that every flush was washing over his festering carcass.

6 Likes

Oh, I have the perfect location for his final resting place; a place where everyone can properly pay him the respect he deserves:

The basement of an outhouse.

Granted, both the outhouse & the basement will need to be large, in order to accomodate the expected crowds.
There is also no reason why we should wait for him to croak before he is put there.
Perhaps some of his sychophants & enablers could join him.

The thought of him being (literally) showered with Adoration and Praise(1) brings a smile to my face.

(1) a.k.a. “#1” & “#2

2 Likes

As with Trump laughing at his foolish flock, video of the same would not get through their thickness.

2 Likes

Ugh. Someone has to clean these people’s graves. You’ve ruined my fantasy desecrations.

4 Likes

Ok, yes, but. I guess this kind of cemetery for the rich and famous also charges some kind of upkeep, so some estate or something has to be paying for him to be there. If you envision it is as costing his fans each time, that’s not so bad, right?

2 Likes

Back in the day, we carried packs of stickers with a dignified font saying RICHARD M. NIXON MEMORIAL TOILET to be affixed in appropriate places. Change the name, trim it in gold, and proceed now.

6 Likes

Why? Put a sign beside the steaming heap labelled “Mount Trump” and just let it grow. :poop:

1 Like

In a culvert.

Christ what an asshole

2 Likes

What a transparent buffoon. He is in way over his head and is terrified of Putin and Erdogan.

1 Like

may want to rethink this plan, and go with the “dead” option…

I hear he’s into #1.

Someone needs to explain to my President that “Dictators” are the bad guys.

He’s new to this politics thing. That’s why he want a second, third and fourth term to practice what he’s learned so far. /s

2 Likes