Trump on dictators: 'The tougher and the meaner they are, the better I get along with them'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/14/trump-on-dictators-the-toug.html

“It’s funny, the relationships I have, the tougher and the meaner they are, the better I get along with them.” — Trump

5 Likes

When this bastard draws his final breath, hopefully in a federal prison someplace under a Harris or AOC administration, he will have to be buried at sea. If he ever had a gravesite it would be desecrated on the daily. FUCK him in no uncertain terms.

28 Likes

Mired as he is in his chest-puffing adolescent narcissism, he doesn’t know that these authoritarian thugs he admires so much laugh at his attempts to be a strongman when he’s out of earshot.

43 Likes

I think the amount of urine will make it be under enough salt water to make it a sea.

15 Likes

Dictators on Trump: “The dumber and more narcissistic he is, the better we get along.”

35 Likes

Useful idiot confirms self as useful idiot.

News at ten.

23 Likes

Hey, every top needs a bottom. It’s good he’s found his niche.

11 Likes

I wonder if the ball in Trump’s ballgag is golden.

5 Likes

The incredible thing is that Trump still has a chance of being reelected. The cult of the orange messiah is dedicated to their dear leader.

3 Likes

Sometime’s it’s like watching a buggy AI almost gain self-awareness.

13 Likes

It’s not as if he was the first president to get along with dictators, George W invited Putin onto his ranch after all, and I’m sure they’re all intensely interesting characters (as long as you’re not at risk of being put to death by them) and really cool to have a beer with - this is simply the first president to not instinctively recoil in disgust (and then maintain a professional demeanor nonetheless).
He actually likes them, and is not bothered at all by what they do in the dark (or in Putin’s case, in the light of a radioactive glow).

7 Likes

Good help is so hard to find these days, even Vlad “the Poisoner” Putin has to make do with a minion like Trump.

11 Likes

I think that he just likes giggling at the word “dick-tater.”

5 Likes

Trump thinks he’s a bully and is proud of it. Really, he’s just a toadie. Sad.

14 Likes

The Real Estate Swindler equates murder and mayhem with toughness and meanness. The TV plays in his head. “Meaner”? Did he also hire someone to take his elementary school exams?

7 Likes

Awwww, he really just misses his mother…

12 Likes

Trump tries to be a hard-ass but only succeeds at being a dumb-ass.

17 Likes

If that happens, our last best hope would be the Democrats retake the Senate and keep the house and impeachment proceedings start on DAY ONE. There are so many, many other investigations and “other shoes waiting to drop” for the orange bastard. SDNY is coming for Donny Smallhands one way or the other.

7 Likes

We need to reclaim the word “tough”. Turmp thinks it’s a synonym for brutal and sadistic, and so considers himself a tough dude.

There are plenty of what turmp calls the “easy” ones that show a degree of toughness that he can’t emulate or even comprehend.

16 Likes

Yes. They all own his ass. He sucks up to all of them desperately.

12 Likes