45th President of the United States a whiny narcissist

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/28/45th-president-of-the-united-s.html

5 Likes

This will be my backyard on that day:

Everyone is invited.

18 Likes

I will solemnly wait until after he has passed on and is interred. Then I will find his grave site and piss all over it.

27 Likes

If Byron was alive today, I’m sure he would write something like this.

Posterity will ne’er survey
A nobler scene than this.
Here lie the bones of Donald Trump.
Stop traveller, and piss.

I know the first and third lines don’t rhyme, but I’m not Byron.

29 Likes

Heck, I’m still waiting for my chance to do that to W.

2 Likes

Well, there’s this:

Also a lot to be said for a reading of Ozymandius or, borrowing a line from The Ten Commandments:

“Let the name of Trump be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of America. Let the name of Trump be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time.”

16 Likes

I always used to say that whether we agree with him or not, the office itself of the President deserves our respect. I do not say that anymore.

26 Likes

If I ask myself the question, in any situation, “what would Donald Trump do or say in a manner than would burnish the view of Donald Trump holds of himself?” I find that the answer is awfully close to correct.

2 Likes

He has peed all over that office and it is going to need a lot of cleanup work when we get this guy out of office.

5 Likes

Lets find out donald - go ahead, die of brain cancer. We’ll let you know how it goes.

13 Likes

You’ll have to take a number.

5 Likes

In other news, water is wet.

3 Likes

I have this waiting for his impeachment.

When he dies . . . well, I hadn’t thought of that. Next 4th of July I’ll go to the Black Cat stand and buy $100 worth of “show stoppers,” and enough sparklers to outfit all the kids in the neighborhood.

9 Likes

Funny, I was just daydreaming about a Trump funeral. Sigh.

2 Likes

Did we only just notice the whiny narcissist part? Because I’ve had my suspicions all along.

11 Likes

They’re going to need some serious drainage around that gravesite. It’s going to look like the water show at the Bellagio in Vegas.

12 Likes

Manneken Pis times 1m.

2 Likes

Chumbawamba made a single that had it’s release delayed until Maggie died.

I’m sure it can be reused for Trump.

5 Likes

“Trust us, Donald, people are gonna celebrate when you go.”

I think the likelihood of a celebration and – if there is one – its intensity depends on when he “goes”.

1 Like

I stopped saying that when W was in office.

2 Likes