Donald Trump issues exquisitely nasty attack on Colin Powell the day after his death

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/10/19/donald-trump-issues-exquisitely-nasty-attack-on-colin-powell-the-day-after-his-death.html

11 Likes

Yeah sure, he hopes the MSM won’t be publishing where and how guides to piss on his grave when he passes…

38 Likes

From what I’ve heard, Trump would actually enjoy people pissing on his grave. But that’s not the only body waste that will get deposited on his grave, and not all of the waste that gets deposited will be from humans.

50 Likes

Are you sure? I heard he was into that sort of thing…

13 Likes

tumblr_ab0f2ad5a0fed35fbc7917a13a1ec2e8_b8edd459_500

46 Likes

“Hope that happens to me someday.”

Thursday. Is Thursday good for you?

78 Likes

I think it is guaranteed, unless a revolution happens.

18 Likes

Says the guy who registered as a Republican in 2012… as he’s attacking another Republican.

55 Likes

Say what you will, but these new Trump™ public toilets are a real life-saver when I am out running.

38 Likes

He spelled a long word correctly. Must have been proofed by someone else.

32 Likes

A public official has to worse than an enabler of war crimes to get a bad obit in the NYT. If anyone can achieve that it’s this shambling orange garbage mound.

15 Likes

AFAIK, if he enjoys being urinated upon, it will be underaged white women only…

7 Likes

The msm did make a point to mention he was wrong about Iraq. But they also mentioned he was ashamed of that. Shame is something alien to Trump.

18 Likes

And anyone is surprised?

2 Likes

I like Presidents who don’t lose elections.

Or let Russians pee on him.

29 Likes

Anyone who supports Trump in any way is implicit in his cruelty, and his insanity. Not only is he our worst President by a long shot, but he is clearly one of the worst Americans in our long history.

23 Likes

47 Likes

Trump, the self-declared “least racist”, never misses an opportunity to attack a far more accomplished POC. Part of his branding.

26 Likes

There’s so much going on here. On the one hand, there’s much to criticize Powell for over the Iraq War - he allowed himself to be used to sell a war that he knew was bullshit, resulting in monstrous death and suffering. But Trump articulates it in what must be the dumbest most sociopathic way possible.
Trump attacks Powell for attacking other Republicans (by which he means him) which makes Powell “not a real Republican.” Yet, that’s Trump’s whole thing. He himself does nothing but attack Republicans who don’t support him (and often, even those who do) in between self-aggrandizing. I mean, I know it’s gratuitous to point out Trump’s hypocrisy and double standards based entirely on his narcissistic worldview rather than any sort of principles, but this is an especially hilarious (and obvious) example of it. It’s like Trump attacking people for having funny hair or being overweight.

36 Likes

trump-poop-mouth

31 Likes