Donald Trump issues exquisitely nasty attack on Colin Powell the day after his death

Complicit perhaps?

23 Likes
23 Likes

can’t wait to find out

20 Likes

In his world even the previous two Republican Presidential candidates were “RINOs” because they were more interested in championing the stated values of the Party they had been members of their whole lives than they were in championing the self-aggrandizing blowhard who hadn’t even settled on a political party until age 66.

19 Likes
24 Likes

Of all the sadly misguided waste of tax payer money the secret service has to protect this strutting little man/child as he hurls his hate filled invective at the world. He’s no different than a filthy little monkey throwing shit from his cage knowing he’s protected from his victims. Yet humanity always has outliers, those crazed individuals who ignore laws, restrictions and expectations. Those people who step over the fence, up to the cage and give the monkey a well earned payback. Those who hide behind barriers in order to hurt others need to be truly certain their protection never breaks down.
Nothing trump has is something he legitimately earned. He inherited, stole and swindled his way to where he’s at. Colin Powell worked his way to the top using his own brains, courage and integrity. And trump gets a safe platform to try to belittle Powell…what are you gonna do donnie when a chink opens in your barrier? You gonna keep bad mouthing someone manages to get their hands on you? Gutless coward, what a worthless piece of shit.

15 Likes

That characterization is unfair to the monkeys. They didn’t choose to be imprisoned in that cage and when they throw feces in frustration because there’s literally nothing else at hand.

23 Likes

What an odd and horrible person. It is amazing such a damaged individual could convince so many to carry his water.

11 Likes

You’re right, My bad to the monkeys in cages. Sorry fellow simians.

19 Likes

Sociopaths gonna sociopath

8 Likes

Apart from his general awfulness, his writing is specifically terrible. Even his deployment of commas is pretty random. I’d like to blame it on a press flack, but (a) a comms major from a fourth-tier university would likely to do better, (b) he’s exactly the guy who thinks he’s the best at everything (including writing), and (c) it’s unlikely he hires anyone who is going to tell the boss that his writing is shit.

4 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

10 Likes

This would be a great time for his flunky mouthpiece to get kicked off of twitter. I think it’d be great if the press reported on these, but put his comments after all surviving presidents, all surviving vice presidents, the governor who wrote the best tribute, the mayor who wrote the best tribute, and the assistant undersecretary to the dog catcher who wrote the best tribute. And publish him in a smaller font. In dingbats.

3 Likes

They’re going to have to run a ticketing system for when that happens.

8 Likes

I know where I’m setting up my next lemonade stand.

4 Likes

All I can say is that I eagerly look forward to reading 45’s obit one day soon.

26 Likes

eigenstate of pure garbage

Bravo.

< chefs kiss.gif >

5 Likes

You know, we don’t have to pay attention to everything he says anymore. Like, he got kicked off Twitter, and maybe other platforms like boing boing don’t have to report on every bullshit rambling he comes out with. We shouldn’t ignore his presence or his impact, but we sure as hell can ignore what he says, right?

1 Like

(I have to put some words here otherwise it won’t post.)

4 Likes

Considering the impulsiveness of his followers, it’s probably a good idea to know what he is saying if only for our own safety.

21 Likes