Donald Trump issues exquisitely nasty attack on Colin Powell the day after his death

What is Trump’s weird attraction to ‘beautiful’ (and derivatives)? He never seems to be able to get through a sentence without using ‘beautiful’ - is it the only adjective he knows?

4 Likes
5 Likes

Please, no @beschizza. Absolutely nothing about or emerging from the racist, demented orange turd should ever be described as ‘exquisite’, let alone his obscenely childish drivel attacking a man finer than he could ever conceive of.

2 Likes

Once you start down the sociopath, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will, as it did Roy Cohn’s apprentice.

6 Likes

Donnie’s career rests on being treated with kid gloves and the mainstream continues to normalize him and minimize his failings — directly causing a couple hundred thousand avoidable Covid deaths for one thing.
And sure, safe bet that said mainstream will be overly nice about him when he dies.

4 Likes

It’s part of his innate hucksterism: beautiful, classy, elegant, very fine, etc. He’s been selling dreck for so many decades with these terms that he can’t stop.

13 Likes

Somebody said that Trump is “classy” in the way that a strip club is “classy”, i.e. sleazy but with a kitsch veneer of refinement.

6 Likes

That’s an insult to sex workers, who are just out here making a living…

He has no veneer of refinement… he’s just an asshole. He’s no Blondie who is refined as fuck…

13 Likes

See, I really couldn’t care less about that supposed act and I don’t really believe it anyway. He’s not exactly known for his subtlety or shame, so if he actually was into water sports in anyway, not only would he be bragging about it, he’d do so in such a way that all Republicans would also have to be into it, least they be declared traitors to the party.

be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday.

We all hope that Donny and it couldn’t possibly happen soon enough.

8 Likes

No, I said “ASS-y.” As in “my God, what an ass!”

9 Likes

It’s referring to the pretentiousness of strip clubs that fleece their customers by flattering them as sophisticated, discerning “gentlemen”.

4 Likes

The meandering and word salad, which reads exactly like he talks, indicate to me that he dictated it.

Or, more likely, someone asked him in public what he thought about Colin Powell, and just transcribed what fell out of his mouth.

3 Likes

Having class means respecting the employees, and paying them a decent wage. (Though Trump would disagree).

6 Likes

The operative word is Russians.

7 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

5 Likes

Now now, his weirdly phrased denial revealed that what he really loves is watching others piss on those he hates—the bed Barack Obama has supposedly slept in was a stand-in for Obama, and even then the orange coward loser couldn’t do it himself, and had to have hookers perform the act while he watched.

4 Likes

Ah, good point. Objection withdrawn!

7 Likes

Some of his website comments, you can tell are ghost-written: the flow of the paragraph is simply too articulate, the relevant details mentioned are too accurate, the incorrect capitalization is too consistent.

But this one, you can tell, is straight from the heart. This is true Trump. Chef’s kiss to “but anyway.”

4 Likes

They’ll need to install washing-up statations.

tumblr_pai3fzrKvW1u0qbhgo1_540

And crowd control.

13 Likes

The Trump Presidential Library should be a dimly lit gas station restroom wherein the only reading material is a collection of his tweets printed on single-ply…

7 Likes