Trump sets presidential record for most tweets in one day, all 123 of them stupid

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/22/trump-sets-presidential-record.html

2 Likes

52 Likes

imho all happy mutants should unfollow him. he feeds off his follow count. mass unfollowing will hit him harder than anything else. add him to a 1 person 1 list if you must “follow” him for work / morbid fascination but by +1ing that # you give him power

3 Likes

Don’t even his most rabid fans think there’s probably something more important he should be doing then sending out 123 tweets today?

12 Likes

Apparently not. From where I’m sitting, making stupid posts on Twitter is just about the best thing he could be doing with his time.

7 Likes

presidential record for most tweets in one day

Take that, Rutherford B Hayes!

34 Likes

I dunno what he’s so uptight about. The fix is in.

12 Likes

So, assuming he’s awake 18 hours per day, that’s approximately 7 per hour.

2 Likes

I’m betting the second place record for tweets in one day is also held by Trump. Probably have do dig down pretty deep before a different president shows up.

4 Likes

You seriously believe it’s him all the time? Because it’s certainly not.

1 Like

They have to hire a team of highly skilled writers to maintain a credible level of insanity in the tweets.

11 Likes

All joking aside, tweet #73 really makes you think.

6 Likes

Have you met Kellyanne?

4 Likes

123 tweets and nothing of substance.

1 Like

When does he even president?

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb and say his crack team of communication experts handled this for him:

4 Likes

Hmm…Good point.

Considering Trump tweets more in a day than Obama does in a year (even now)… yeah.

They’re clearly not all his, but too many of them also clearly are his.

2 Likes

That’s what’s so mindboggling about it. Everybody, everybody, knows that Moscow Mitch will sweep it all under the rug as fast as he can, and the shiatgibbon is still… constantly… whining about it.

2 Likes

I’m having a hard time imagining any of the President’s aides or advisors thinking “Trump really needs help spreading his messaging, we should assign someone on staff to supplement the dozens and dozens of absolutely batshit tweets he already posts each and every day.”

9 Likes