Trump slowed 50%

1 Like

Oh my god, why isnā€™t she dead yet? All that cholesterol.

Perhaps it makes me a bad person, but I often wonder that very thing about several well known insufferable dickwads that the world could readily do withoutā€¦ Pat Robertson instantly comes to mind.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Pat Robertson ghost wrote Weekend at Bernieā€™sā€¦ Literally. He canā€™t die, because heā€™s a puppet animated by the spirit of paternalistic condescension.

1 Like

*gasps

You just insulted Weekend at Bernieā€™s, my classic, late 80ā€™s guilty pleasure.

Surely you meant to compare him to the atrocious sequel, Weekend @ Bernies 2; which is much more plausible when you think about it.

No need to have Larry & Richard holding him up all the time - with a simple voodoo curse keeping his corpse animated, heā€™s ā€˜good to go.ā€™

2 Likes

From YouTube: Your drunk neighbor: Donald Trump

Truth be told, Iā€™ve never actually seen it. I just know the premise, cultural osmosis being what it is.

2 Likes

Oh, well played! Well played, sir! You have won the Intarwebs today!

2 Likes

ā€œYour mission, should you chose to accept itā€¦ā€

1 Like

He died to save us all.

Surely he looks down on us like Mufasa.

I, uh, donā€™t really think BoingBoing has that much influence over the outcome of the election.

So itā€™s more of a question of ā€œdo the BoingBoing staff think Trump is still clickbaity enough to bother posting the clickbaitā€ and/or ā€œis at least one of the BoingBoing staff obsessed with Trumpā€™s antics in the manner of a banana or a subway map or a creepy naked ukelele player.ā€ And I think we know the answer to both those questions.

*cue theme song

I wonā€™t ask.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.