Trump struggles to find an attorney willing to beclown themselves

Hope he gets one worth his $750 tax payment.

4 Likes

He also lied to them about having returned classified documents when in fact he’d sent a crony to hide them. He hid documents from his own lawyers. Why would anyone want to work with a client that dishonest and belligerent to the people on his side?

14 Likes

Friends, family, careers?

So the hunt is on for local counsel willing to put their name on whatever gobbledygook filings are about to come out of Trumpworld — although with Judge Aileen Cannon assigned to the case, virtually any insanity should do it.

4 Likes

[Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg-Guliani has entered the chat…

1 Like

3 Likes

You know - this lawyer is not particularly famous but back in 1997 he showed he had the experience to represent just the right sort of person to give him the necessary experience here.

6 Likes

Lots of lawyers want to work for Trump, but the deep state witches blow them away. /s

3 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/13/trumps-strategy-defuse-court-rocket-docket

“If there’s ever a case that you know from the inception that it’s going to go all the way to the Supreme Court this is it."

Says former trump lawyer.

8 Likes

oh hell no GIF

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m definitely not a legalmancer; but so far I’ve not seen anything pointing to the case as being especially novel; except in its audacity (somewhere between legally irrelevant and probably-unhelpful) and the fact that it involves a former president (loyalists feel loudly that this is legally relevant; refuse to specify why).

Certainly a case where the prosecution is going to be vigorously scrutinized; but it’s not like the defense will be able to obtain unlimited appeals just by caring real hard.

6 Likes

That, and also I don’t think he was ever licensed to practice law in Florida.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.