Trump won't say if Rudy Giuliani is still his attorney

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/11/trump-wont-say-if-rudy-giuli.html

…but Giuliani says he is.

10 Likes

nope

18 Likes

HorseShit

33 Likes

He’s gonna need a bigger bus to fit all these bodies under. I hear Boris has one he’s trying to get rid of …

29 Likes

What? Here’s a picture of the two of them boarding Air Force One!

37 Likes

Maybe Giuliani can re-connect with the spirit of Roy Cohn, another loyal slimeball attorney who got shoved under there by Biff the moment he became inconvenient.

21 Likes

Needs moar sharpie!

46 Likes

Pffffft … Everybody knows that Barr is his personal attorney now.

52 Likes

“That guy was never really my attorney.”

20 Likes

Just a geriatric coffee boy, if memory serves correctly.

14 Likes

“I mean, it’s not like I paid him anything “

32 Likes

worf%20liar

40 Likes

“Why would he be my attorney? He only practices Maritime Law these days, and everybody knows I’m terrified of water.”

12 Likes

The bus to beelzebub?

10 Likes

I’m impressed – its hard to throw people under the bus as the wheels are coming off.

28 Likes

I don’t put too much importance in this. It could be that the reporter asking Trump that question put the thought into his head. “I don’t know” is really “hmm, maybe I should cut Rudy loose”, or perhaps “why? did Rudy quit? Why didn’t anyone tell me he quit?” A competent professional would have an answer when asked, but that ain’t what Trump is.

6 Likes

Be patient, all you Mickey Mouse’s out there.

giphy%20(32)

16 Likes

Rudy - if a person says they don’t know if you’re their attorney- that’s not consent to represent them.

Also - they may need a legal guardian if they aren’t capable of remembering the attorney they hired. The brain worms have taken over completely.

19 Likes

He probably won’t fire Giuliani until he can find some other “quality” attorney to represent him. Might be kind of difficult at the moment.

5 Likes

See my Barr response above.

5 Likes