Trump won't pay Rudy Giuliani's legal bills

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/13/trump-wont-pay-rudy-giulianis-legal-bills.html

18 Likes

It is like grift Inception.

61 Likes

Why anyone would work for Trump without being payed in advance is beyond me.

90 Likes

If only there was some way Rudy could have seen this coming.

95 Likes

For once I agree with Trump stiffing someone he hired. Its not like Rudy helped him at all.

17 Likes

He could get the sheriff to lock down Mara-lago and sell it at auction.

But that would require a competent attorney.

51 Likes

If there is a hell, these two will share a cell in it.

30 Likes

Let’s assume Ghoulliani sues trump for unpaid fees. What lawyer would defend Trump? Public defender?

I could foresee a neverending domino chain of unpaid lawyers suing trump one after another.

61 Likes

I lived in NYC when Rudy was mayor, and even I knew that Il Douche was a notorious deadbeat. Everyone I met who did business with him, from an architect to a wedding planner to an investment banker, had been stiffed. If Giuliani was expecting to get paid he was operating under a willful delusion.

59 Likes

Rudy, you’ll work for exposure, won’t you?

36 Likes

Of all the horrible Greek tragedies of the Trump administration, Rudy’s seems the worst (and best?). His fate in life was to be the mayor NYC on 9/11 and, my goodness, he was pitch perfect. But everything since then has been guided by pure hubris.

21 Likes

He doesn’t have the money.

People can talk about the grift, but the reality is, even the money he’s gotten in his “Trump campaign funds” and “Election Defense funds” aren’t enough to keep up with his massive debt payments. His personal bankers at Deutsche bank are gone, they won’t extend him unlimited credit anymore. He can’t make the payments.

He’s so done.

39 Likes

One can hope. Seeing Trump in penury, in the clink. Oh man.

32 Likes

Mind blown.

ezgif.com-gif-to-mp4

19 Likes

“Griftception”

19 Likes

41 Likes

Someone needs to sue Rudy for $1.3 Billion.

That should crank up the heat.

Paging Dominion and Smartmatic!!

20 Likes

yeah, legal exposure

14 Likes

No honor among grifters? Who’d a thunk?

16 Likes

GRIFTCEPTION.

It just gets better. If the snake keeps eating itself can it shit itself out? :thinking:

17 Likes