Rudy Giuliani suspended from practicing law

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani suspended from practicing law | Boing Boing

16 Likes

Is that what he’s been doing?

26 Likes

About damn time. Although, to be honest, anyone who would be willing to hire him as a lawyer probably deserved it.

35 Likes

Took long enough; he should be fully disbarred.

44 Likes

giphy-1|nullxnull

30 Likes

The fact he was suspended from practicing while the NY bar conducts the disiplinary proceedings is a good sign he will end up disbarred.
Here’s hoping.

32 Likes

But without practice how will he ever get better at it?

22 Likes

As I remember Raffensperger said publicly that Rudy should be disbarred. Giuliani was promoting an edited version of video from the Georgia count that presented the opposite of what really went on, and Giuliani had seen the whole video and knew better, so it was a completely deliberate dishonest act.

35 Likes

11 Likes

No amount of practice will ever improve that man’s lawyering. He’s both incompetent and ethically bankrupt

14 Likes

Morticia_Tea

27 Likes

I get how the first part of that sentence would make it difficult to be a lawyer, but surely the second is why he still had a practice? It’s his real advantage.

14 Likes

Yeah, today will be a really interesting day in the life of Rudy…

31 Likes

As lawyer myself: the trick is that one or the other is tolerated. Competent but ethically bankrupt? Fine. Incompetent but ethical? Also tolerated. It is the combo that kicks Guilliani out of the realm of tolerated deficiencies

Edited to replace morally bankrupt with ethically bankrupt. Law and courts don’t give a fig about morals

32 Likes

With any luck he’ll soon be literally bankrupt as well.

29 Likes

Does that mean Trumpy doesn’t have to pay him?

12 Likes

Riiight… THAT’s the reason Trump isn’t paying him.

24 Likes

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

19 Likes

Michael Cohen
                        Rudy Giuliani
                        Sidney Powell
                        Lin Wood

15 Likes

You’re right, my comment is redundant. It was exactly what you meant.

3 Likes