Trump lawyer Rudolph Giuliani insists they never denied collusion with Russia

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/17/trump-lawyer-rudolph-giuliani.html

4 Likes

22 Likes

21 Likes

Rudy may actually be telling the truth for a change.

No, really. RUDY may not have denied collusion. Trump is something else again[1], right?

[1] Boy, HOWDY! ain’t he?

6 Likes

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

That’s it, I’m outta here.

7 Likes

So Rudy’s big legal defense move is there was a massive amount of incompetence in the Trump campaign and administration? That’s going to be an extremely difficult pill for Donald to swallow.

13 Likes

Next they’ll be saying Trump had nothing to do with the Trump Campaign.

51 Likes

In the grand scheme of things, these momentary TV spots pretty much mean nothing at this point. Trump is toast, and he is probably stupid enough to not even realize it.

Seems like we are headed to a spot where there is effectively no acting president, just a petulant man child doing everything he can to avoid wearing an ankle bracelet.

I’m of the opinion that the reason it’s hard to envision and end to Trump isn’t because he’s unstoppable, but because the likely ending is going to be so bad that the public lacks the creativity to envision what it will look like.

26 Likes

Actually, Donald Trump isn’t even Donald Trump and has never met him.

29 Likes

It’s not that kind of pill. You don’t swallow it.

23 Likes

Donnie actually believes that those Gazprom shares Putin told him his caterer was holding in trust for him will actually be his when Donnie leaves office.

Great deals!

10 Likes

14 Likes

Further evidence that Trump is a Russian spy: Overt collusion with well-known Russian asset Bibi Netanyahu, according to no less a source than Boing Boing:

Or maybe he’s a Russian and Israeli agent? Two paychecks are better than one, after all.

5 Likes

You may jest, but that’s the way it seems to be heading.

(Those are meant to be flags. Click through to read the tweet on Twitter.)

10 Likes

What I want to know is why Giuliani would even dignify “fake news” CNN / enemy-of-the-people by granting an interview?

“We never denied collusion, but this is all fake news so we did coll- we did not, I mean, Donald Trump did not deny not colluding, are you following me here?”

7 Likes

25 Likes

Maybe Trump can have a meeting with May talking about how work as a leader sucks?

2 Likes

This comes to mind whenever Giuliani is brought up…

aa87fb5318c6a4c36b15389e435a5039

Snake Charmer comes in second.

7 Likes

I’m already looking forward to 2021 when the next POTUS’ job will be quietly cleaning up the mess that this swamp draining has created.

The winning campaign slogan? "I can fix this"

13 Likes

05%20AM

35 Likes