Trump won't say if Rudy Giuliani is still his attorney

Giuliani will be fired via Twitter, no doubt.

9 Likes

Didn’t Trump have a gap in representation last time he lost or let go a lawyer?

1 Like

Giuliani’s already been fired, but he won’t figure it out until he’s five miles off the coast of Florida and Melania explains to him that they’ve reached his stop.

24 Likes

Joining in this fracas to provide some surprisingly necessary clarification:

22 Likes

Donnie’s got a crack legal team on retainer!

19 Likes

“Rudy never helped us with Normandy!”

38 Likes

Hey - you know who never helped us at Normandy?

Draft dodgers with “bone spurs”.

30 Likes

I like this.

I can’t wait till Trump’n’Team go full F***ING Oroborous on themselves.

10 Likes

The process will keep a crazy number of historians busy for generations.

13 Likes

It’s the Sepia New Deal.

6 Likes

The second horsey thing on BB today. I think I’ll buy a lottery ticket. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

with this crowd the last panel of that should read “who do you think was responsible for her death?”

on the other hand, if everything plays out true to form it will take at least 150 years before high school and middle school history books tell the truth about what happened. if the slavery rules apply then it will be more like 300.

11 Likes

This is exactly why that Nigerian astronaut should just remain in space.

4 Likes

For some reason, I’m put in mind of this song…

3 Likes

Didn’t he just hire Trey Gowdy? Lol

1 Like

Trump’s friends, associates, and acquaintances… thy name is ephemera.

5 Likes

Trump currently is represented by Jay Sekulow and Trey Gowdy. I’m guessing Gowdy (who was hired last week) is the only lawyer willing to do it

4 Likes

Man, that whole thing… all the evil shit Cohn did for Trump, then Trump threw him under the bus, and then, when he entered the presidency, Trump wondered where “his Roy Cohn was.” The gall of asking that, given how Trump treated the real Cohn was matched by the absurdity of Trump expecting the role of personal, devious toady to be provided for him by the government.

It’s at least semi-plausible…

Rudy’s been pretty funny claiming attorney-client privilege with all the entities he was interacting with - the State Department, Ukraine - despite unambiguously not actually representing any of them. His most “official” connection was to Trump, and even that was so nebulous, it would be interesting if he can even claim Trump as a client (rather than co-conspirator).

This, again, makes me think of the time Fox News was speculating about something that was (or was not) happening in the White House, and then Trump responded - as if he was just another viewer whose sole source of information was Fox News. He not only didn’t know what was going on, it neither occurred to him to find out nor that displaying his own ignorance wasn’t a good look.

The irony is that the Kurds did fight in the Allied forces in WWII, which is more than can be said for anyone in the Trump family. An irony lost on Trump, of course…

Trump stated that Gowdy cannot begin representing him until January 2020 due to “lobbying rules.”

Or maybe not. That sounds an awful lot like an excuse.

10 Likes

Trump doesn’t have friends, associates or acquaintances. His is a world of people–shaped objects that he can move around and abuse at will.

14 Likes

You can bet there will be a concerted effort to throw poor old Rudy under the bus and to make all the corruption his fault. A rogue operation, you know. This will satisfy Trump’s base, but somewhere along the line some of the doo-doo must stick to the original horse’s ass.

2 Likes