How much legal trouble is Rudy Giuliani in right now?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/10/could-rudy-giuliani-be-arreste.html

Could an arrest be imminent? Was he planning to fly to Vienna, too? So many questions.

14 Likes

I meanā€¦ please? Not gonna hold my breath though.

Plus, do we really want to cut off Giuliani interviews, which have, up to this point, been one of the most fruitful sources of evidence and self owns in this whole mess?

37 Likes

For some, perhaps sort of like inviting your incredibly foul-smelling, obnoxious, offensive ā€“ but RICH ā€“ uncle to dinner.

4 Likes

And whaddya know, five minutes in: ā€œIā€™m Lev, pleasure to meet you.ā€ Then, ā€œHi, Iā€™m Igor.ā€

Parnas and Fruman
Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman.
Lev and Igor

I really canā€™t decide whatā€™s going to look better as a movie title.

24 Likes

Giuliani enlisting the services a competent lawyer could be a setback for the Dems impeachment timeline.

12 Likes

we got him this time for sure

7 Likes

Guessing heā€™s probably more in trouble with some unsavory types in Ukraine and Russia.

15 Likes

Rudy chained himself to the tRump Criminal Org., zero fu#cks for Rudy!

31 Likes

ā€˜Rudy Giuliani and His Moronic Minionsā€™

14 Likes

Russian-fueled kleptocracy is a cancer.

10 Likes

This is a case of the ship trying to sink out from under the rats.

26 Likes

Looks more like a musical with an upbeat introduction sound alternating the name combinations

2 Likes

Guiliani was quoted as saying ā€œThis means nothing to me.ā€ /s

No word on whether he had packed a trench coat.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting appraisal. Something about the whole story doesnā€™t make sense to me. Gulianiā€™s actions donā€™t seem logical.

If some of the people involved are worried about being disappeared, everything makes more sense.

For years now, Iā€™ve suspected that the backdrop to the entire Trump story is that much of his career has been spent selling his properties at inflated prices as a way to launder money for the Russsian mob (which is basically synonymous with the Russian government).

If thatā€™s the case, there are probably a lot of people legitimately afraid for their lives right now.

24 Likes

I am loving how hard the shit is hitting the fan right now the giant industrial fan that is Rudy Giuliani

6 Likes

ultravox-split-up

21 Likes

Lev, Igor, and the Giuliani: Lies, Loves, and Deception in the Ukraine.

3 Likes

so, was Giuliani secretly intending to flee the country? sure looks like it to me, but what do i know. and where would Donald be then, with his lawyer on the lam? #popcorn

12 Likes

But would you want to represent him? I sure as hell wouldnā€™t. And thatā€™s not just because heā€™s diametrically opposed to my political beliefs. Heā€™d be just as bad a client as the president.

6 Likes
5 Likes