Rudy Giuliani's hair dye drips down head during press conference

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/19/rudy-giulianis-hair-dye-drips-down-head-during-press-conference.html

9 Likes

Coming out of his whatever…

49 Likes

If Rudy Giuliani had simply retired or died of a heart attack shortly after leaving office in December of 2001 like a sensible person then he’d probably have his own statue in Times Square.

This is another way to go about being remembered, I guess.

44 Likes

EnNVzm2XMAIZuAv.jpeg

82 Likes

Is it actually hot where Giuliani is right now?

Or is all that sweat an indication he has at least some awareness of his current position?

33 Likes

Much more horrible things happened at this press conference than Rudy’s hair dye drip. These lawyers are seriously unhinged and are dragging a large amount of Americans off the cliff with them.

32 Likes

Bucket o’ Water Time: “I’m melting! Oh, what a world!”

12 Likes

Beat me to it!

That whole scene is apropos

7 Likes

FLOP SWEAT!

23 Likes

Damn it - you beat me to it.

Spoiler - it didn’t work out so well for Zorg…

7 Likes

That orange face makeup he wears these days to emulate Trump probably isn’t going to last much longer either.

drippy

17 Likes

3jffah

33 Likes

Do you consider his hair died?
When will the rest follow (assuming it didn’t already)?

1 Like

I half-expect a book or two in the near future to claim that Rudy is actually a mole run by the CIA to sabotage Trump through efforts of sheer stupidity and “accidental” admissions of malfeasance.

7 Likes

Does hair dye run? I’ve had many friends dye their hair crazy colors over the last few decades, and I’ve NEVER seen it run once it’s set. What the Hell is he using?

7 Likes

“Those are not tears Clara, that’s soup.”

3 Likes

Shoe polish. He needed something quickly and it was handy. Think lawn care…

8 Likes

Rudy “Hercule Poirot” Giuliani and the mystery of the not dead voters’.

3 Likes
27 Likes

That’s not hair dye. It’s what’s left of his soul trying to escape.

16 Likes