Watch: Rudy Giuliani is now pushing products in a MyPillow ad and it's truly depressing

Originally published at: Watch: Rudy Giuliani is now pushing products in a MyPillow ad and it's truly depressing | Boing Boing

7 Likes

The bottom of the barrel has another bottom.

48 Likes

Here’s a conspiracy theory (the typos are intentional 'cause…you know). The mypillow guy is the secret lizard alien overlord. Rudiani is just one more overseer being added to his empire. Rumpy was a false flag operation to make mypillow the ultimate hero when the Hacker Ninjas uncover that the election was stolen from all the rite-in ballots for Bill Gates.

10 Likes

Let me know when he starts hawking testosterone-increasing supplements and showing before/after pics of his chest after using them, like Alex Jones does.

14 Likes

You know how Oscar the Grouch’s trash can is one of those “bigger on the inside” deals, containing an elevator and pet elephants and whatnot?

The barrel Giuliani inhabits is kind of like that. Its bottomless depths contain multitudes.

31 Likes

There is no pillow on the planet that could make this scene any less awkward.

34 Likes

Welllllll, I guess even daytime vampires need comfy footwear.
Sesame Street GIF

5 Likes

32 Likes

21 Likes

So. Who’s funneling hush money to Giuliani via My Pillow?

24 Likes

A fitting punishment!

3 Likes

Hey, don’t leave the ring-leader out’a all the fun.

37 Likes

Yet another sentence that would have been incomprehensible just a few years ago:

“Rudy Giuliani is doing My Pillow ads during his hour-long YouTube video on UFOs.”

The future is a weird place.

35 Likes

7 Likes

21 Likes

For a sense of perspective, I can attest that a few MyPillows made it all the way down the Capitalist food chain, and are being sold in a Tijuana overstock/open box store. I saw them yesterday.

27 Likes

How much longer until we get an online My Pillow Law Degree™ from the people who brought you frivolous lawsuits, executive office chicanery, and completely avoidable PR dumpster fires?

14 Likes

TJ is moving up in the World…

3 Likes

Damn. Rudy was never a “good guy” no matter how much he was lionized after 9/11, but what a sad if well deserved end to his arc.

13 Likes

“The president’s former lawyer was seen in a video in a private hotel room with his hands down his pants. He’s currently being investigated for political meddling during Russia’s interference in multiple election cycles.”

The actual president is being investigated for paying for hookers, which he bragged about on camera. And then he went on to win the “moral majority” because…? Still trying to figure that last one out, but yeah, weird times. I wonder what my kids are thinking. Is this normal?

14 Likes