Watch: Rudy Giuliani is now pushing products in a MyPillow ad and it's truly depressing

“Your honor, my client thought GOP was an acronym for Grab Own Penis.”

7 Likes

You say that as if you believe that he can’t go any lower. He can. He will.

7 Likes

It’s bottoms all the way down.

15 Likes

The towels that just work. Using the technology of cotton. Finally all those imposter towels meet their MyPillow.

4 Likes

Because “moral majority” is a dog whistle for “white supremacist”. That’s it.

18 Likes

it’s truly depressing

What is truly depressing is that this traitorous felon is not already in jail.

10 Likes

Glad to see that Rudy has finally found his calling in life.

4 Likes

If for no other reason, someone needs to send Rudy to jail just to put him out of his misery - he’ll finally be able to have a nice quiet retirement there without finding new bucket bottoms.

9 Likes

19 Likes

Depends where you put it,

6 Likes

How would that rank compared to institutions like Trump and Prager Universities?

Answer: Very!

4 Likes

Donald Trump is really Andy Kaufmann. This is really his greatest act ever.

5 Likes

We’d need a bathysphere to find it.

4 Likes

But Rudy was able to milk the horror on 9/11 to popular acclaim in exactly the way that Trump was incapable of milking COVID-19.

14 Likes

Do you suppose he actually got paid to do this, or is he just hoping for a handout afterwards?

4 Likes

Talk about nuking your legacy. It’s hard to believe that this guy was still the respected former mayor of America’s largest city just a decade ago.

3 Likes

Will he be selling shoe polish? I hear that he makes it himself.

9 Likes

Somehow my desire to watch this is not part of my 12 step program to outlive the Trump years… forgive me if I abstain. I’ll be outside chugging coffee and chain smoking Marlboro lights.

6 Likes

Naw, reverse mortgages is where it’s at bro!

1 Like

Which is exactly why Trump pulled him into his grifter orbit. “Well, that guy made it big off of stumbling into something big and doing nothing, he’s someone I need on my team!”

3 Likes