Trump talks about Limbaugh's death by making it all about himself – and the ol' election fraud lie

20 Likes

Well he is a ‘big’ sack of… oh that’s right… shit has a purpose

2 Likes

A man has died of cancer, but let us not forget who the real victim here is: Donald Trump. /s

6 Likes

May 45 soon join him.

15 Likes

I still fondly remember that time when Hillary instructed all of us to go storm the Capitol after she refused to concede the election back in 2016.

7 Likes

Trump will be blathering on about this until the day he dies. Then, from the grave.

Honestly, I can think of nothing more fitting to commemorate Trump’s legacy than inscribing “I should have had two terms! I think we won!” on his headstone.

I'm Ozymandias LOL

6 Likes

That reminds me of Arthur Scargill’s text about the death of Margaret Thatcher

Ken Capstick told ITV he texted Mr Scargill “Thatcher dead” and he responded instantly “Scargill alive”.

6 Likes

there was a riot that year, and it got Bush the presidency

7 Likes

He doesn’t deserve to go quickly, but if the journey ends up being a drawn-out one I hope he loses his power of speech early along the way.

6 Likes

I have heard.a lot of unkind reactions to Limbaugh’s death but in a way this is the worse. Even the man Rush supported and carried, the man who has Rush to thank for his flipping presidency, even Trump can’t just stop for a second and say something nice, or show some sympathy to his family…

I mean, if even Trump doesn’t care why should I?

3 Likes

Overheard: So, I hear that Limbaugh is going to be cremated. Shame they waited until after he was dead.

2 Likes

If I could give you a better award than a like, I would

1 Like

Absolutely typical of the idiotic orange one. He just can’t help himself, can he? The only person Trump cares about is Trump. He only associates with someone that can give him an advantage. When done just dumps them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.