Trump talks about Limbaugh's death by making it all about himself – and the ol' election fraud lie

Originally published at: Trump talks about Limbaugh's death by making it all about himself – and the ol' election fraud lie | Boing Boing

7 Likes

60 Likes

Before Biff entered the White House there was at least a chance that an American could go through his or her life without encountering the toxicity that comes with knowing a deranged narcissist. Those days are long over.

38 Likes

“Meh”. Tiny man says tiny things in a pathetic fashion.

MOVIN’ ON!

34 Likes

For the love of ALL THINGS, can we just NEVER mention donny smallhands again until it involves him appearing in a court/handcuffs/fleeing into exile, etc!?!?

26 Likes

LOL of course he did.

4 Likes

Yeah, I remember all the rioting in 2000.

15 Likes

Perhaps the better way to read this is even Trump doesn’t give a shit about Rush Limbaugh’s passing.

14 Likes

A useful idiot even in death.

2 Likes

If trump were still president, Limbaugh would lie in the Rotunda. Of course, when alive, Rush lied everywhere else he went.

19 Likes

I mean, when you try to eulogize someone, you say the best things you can think of about them. And really the only thing Trump knows how to appreciate about other people is when they’ve supported him, plus maybe anatomy if they’re female. So this is actually the best he could have done, and in a way, kind of a fitting legacy for Limbaugh.

21 Likes

Soon after Rush Limbaugh died today, twice impeached, manifestly unfit, sex pest, pathalogical grifter, nacrisist ex-president Trump spoke to Fox

Oops, it looks like you missed some qualifiers there.

15 Likes

You know, Trump was right. I’m beginning to get sick of all the winning lately

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty incredible that the Republicans haven’t taken the White House with a majority of the popular vote since the 1980s and Democrats have still managed to avoid carrying out deadly riots over the election results.

17 Likes

You know, when Trump dies, I am going to make it all about me.

NEWS: Donald J. Trump found Dead
ME: I guess he was tired of winning. I feel like a winner today though. Not some Loser. I’m alive, that means I Won. Unlike Trump who just lost everything. I take no responsibility at all for that.

15 Likes

So much shared between the two and what they had in common — but not enough.

2 Likes

To be fair, Trump doesn’t give a shit about anyone who isn’t Trump.

8 Likes

On the other hand, Rush Limbaugh died. :sparkles::fireworks: :fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks: :fireworks: :sparkles: Burn in hell fuckface.

14 Likes

Well, I guess we know Trump is still alive now.

1 Like

Let’s look on the positive side, Obama and Obamacare are still alive.Rush2

6 Likes