Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Very dramatic prison break. The best really, very huge. Best ratings ever too.

6 Likes

When your demon lawyer withdraws, there’s something wrong.

13 Likes

I’m guessing the check bounced. Trumpy SOP is don’t pay.

9 Likes

“A former law partner of Rudy Giuliani” Man, it’s demons all the way around.

7 Likes

I thought he was wearing his watch on his right arm, but I think that’s some kind of amulet.

10 Likes

25 Likes

I wonder if that’s the amulet that binds him to the mortal realm…

17 Likes
17 Likes

(E. Jean Carroll has her own lawsuit against him, grinding closer.)

17 Likes

Fuck yeah, Doug Jones!

9 Likes

She knows what will get under his skin. Fucking loser must be preying on his insecurities big time.

11 Likes

excerpt: That Trump has an addiction to Twitter so overpowering that he can’t make rational decisions seems like a good argument for keeping him off the site. Somehow, his lawyers have turned it into an argument to get him back on.

Another Trump maneuver with a logic that winds so tightly back onto itself that it just winks out of existence as fast as it entered.

20 Likes

He was our president, ya’ll.

Matthew Mcconaughey Laughing GIF

17 Likes

The mind reels. The sphincter tightens. The bowels uproar.

10 Likes

Can his lawyers point to a time while he was on Twitter when he was making rational decisions? Because I think that would be difficult to establish…

15 Likes

Not that the better (now gone) lawyers could have made a good argument along that line, but now that the bench-sitters are counseling him… (not enough popcorn in the world for what’ll happen next).

10 Likes

I imagine the Donald is working on a way to try to sell that to us too.

7 Likes

Their own sham audit.

9 Likes

I’m sure all the Big Lie believers will be convinced of the truth now.

8 Likes

Six million spent and six months to complete what the normal recount process does in a tiny fraction of the time. Same results that Trump is a fucking loser.

But they’re still undermining Biden’s legitimacy and derailing his agenda. And Manchump and Minima are helping them undermine democracy. Manchimp?

17 Likes