Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Since it appears, sadly, that Trump is going to be in the headlines for a while longer, we might as well consolidate the dossier on him for any comb-overs that happen to blow-in and other supporters who decide to uncloak and declare allegiance to their orange master.

18 Likes

As recently as Dec, Trump University was the target of Fraud investigations in CA, and his home state of NY.

13 Likes

No need to disappear until November @galaxies! Stick around here and defend the merits of your candidate.

I assure you, there are plenty of facts out there for me to argue every week for how horrible Trump is. Iā€™d hate for you to miss it.

13 Likes

Hereā€™s a collection of some special Trump moments that have already made the rounds:

11 Likes

Trump warning us that light bulbs cause cancer:

6 Likes

Donald Trump, the birther:

Donald Trump warning us about global cooling

Donald Trump, the very intelligent person

9 Likes

ā€œmy IQ is one of the highestā€ had me rolling on the floor.

He doesnā€™t cite a number because he likely doesnā€™t even know what qualifies as a high IQ.

13 Likes

Reading tRumpā€™s Twitter, I get the eerie impression that his PR manager is a retired heel from the WWE.

8 Likes

Why not. Heā€™s a WWE Hall of Famer and hosted two Wrestlemanias.

11 Likes

Itā€™s so high - the first number is a 9!

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure MENSA would be happy to test him and make the results publicly available.

8 Likes

Maybe he does have a high IQ on tests; itā€™s possible. I donā€™t think the results would matter, honestly. Over the years Iā€™ve learned that being smart, even extremely smart, doesnā€™t seem to prevent people from being spectacularly stupid.

30 Likes

People have always called me smart, but really, I just have lots of info on niche subjects. Typically I just say, ā€œIā€™m not smart. If I were smart, Iā€™d know how to make decisions that make me happy.ā€

18 Likes

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/even-donald-trump-cant-stop-donald-trump

3 Likes
6 Likes

Now heā€™s calling to boycott Apple until they give up the password for the San Bernardino phone.

4 Likes

The Donald wants us all to be proud of his ā€œrestraintā€ for not going ballistic on a baby or insulting parents while delivering a speech.

12 Likes

Iā€™m rarely speechless. This is one of those times where I just donā€™t have any words.

3 Likes

Dude knows how to set the bar really really low.

3 Likes

ā€œMooooom! Lookit how Iā€™m not punching my brother! Heā€™s been ā€˜not touching meā€™ all day and I havenā€™t smashed his face in the dogā€™s water dish once!ā€

6 Likes