Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I heard it was necrophilia with the corpses of people his henchmen had killed.

Just what I heard like. So people are saying, as it were.

7 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t want to pigeon hole him. He’s probably got several interests.

7 Likes

Being from NYC, and gross, he probably likes those, too.

5 Likes

That doesn’t sound right. I mean, in every other sphere of activity Trump doesn’t have any interests, let alone imagination. He is all empty self-reassurance and status seeking. My guess is if you really wanted to know what he’s into, you would spend ten minutes listening to some arrogant misogynists brag about their exploits, and then just go with exactly what other people thought sounded impressive.

12 Likes

I don’t really care about the “eat shit” part as long as he gets on with the second part of the saying.

10 Likes
12 Likes

Wash that cash!

12 Likes

If he’s got a thing for anything, it’s for being the only one to get off.

we are pretty parks and recreation GIF

11 Likes

Well I guess they figure they’ll get the us in return eventually maybe?

2 Likes
8 Likes
16 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer fellow.

Oh, excuse me: gentleman.

10 Likes

So how did the timing of this interview correspond to Trump’s recent unprompted denial? Was Trump informed of the interview? Was he asked for comments by ABC and that is what the denial was about?

2 Likes

Anything to gum up the works. It’s what he does best.

MthrFkr

13 Likes

Thought this was already here, maybe not. As heard via yesterday’s Le Show.

12 Likes

Sorry Donnie. These aren’t your personal documents; they’re government records. You’re no longer Preznit - you don’t even have standing.

11 Likes

“But you can’t release those, I already destroyed those documents, I never said those geeks could go through my trash and stickytape them all back together, it’s not fair!”

7 Likes

tumblr_ol9n376QAh1v2trj5o1_400|nullxnull

14 Likes

Fuck that nonsense. They should just ignore the lawsuit and release the documents as they please. If it turns out that was wrong then Trump can win some damages from the after the fact.

14 Likes