Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I thought that “World Taekwondo Headquarters” would turn out to be a grifty bogus outfit but no.

3 Likes

Need popcorn.

8 Likes
10 Likes

But then again…

15 Likes

Mild Shock GIF

5 Likes

So, when do they fight?

10 Likes

Putin would literally dismantle Trump…
id buy that for a dollar GIF

7 Likes

I envision remora-like butt kissing from Trumpy.

2 Likes

He’s not that tall. It’d be like trying to reach the vitals of a gelatinous cube.

2 Likes

Evidently Putin’s judo expertise is somewhat like his polar bear research, i.e. mostly fake. Even so, I have to think that he would probably beat up most world leaders, unless Manny Pacquiao actually becomes president of the Philippines.

5 Likes

Yeah, Putin was an FSB agent, and actually exercises, Trump is toast…

4 Likes

Trump would have a heart attack trying to run away.

But Putin’s tiny. Tons of world leaders would kick his ass. Including Pelosi. That girl’s a street fighter.

6 Likes

I got on trump’s mailing list a few years ago so my daughter and I could get some tickets to one of rallies to heckle him and laugh at the attendees. That was fun and I have an awesome photo with him looking at me and me flipping him off but I digress.

The emails stopped several months ago but I got one today. He’s selling Let’s Go Brandon door mats for 62 bucks.

The grifting goes on.

6 Likes

Of course there’s one difference between the two when it comes to qualifications to receive a martial arts belt

7 Likes

Still. Trump wouldn’t even be able to fake it.

4 Likes

In physical combat there is considerable advantage in just being big, and Trump is huge

On the other hand, Putin may have more experience “getting his hands dirty” at the KGB

1 Like

Only if the big one manages to fall on their opponent, pinning them down or crushing them.

3 Likes

Speaking of the big one crushing his opponent…

Wedding bookings at Mar-a-Lago must be down, or else they have penalty clauses against him crashing the party to do his crazy uncle routine.

The only thing sadder is that he will have takers for this.

8 Likes
7 Likes