Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I think they are on stage in the supposedly shooped photo?

3 Likes

That’s the thing, though. I can’t really tell if it’s shooped. It’s definitely cropped.
I think it might be impossible,* bc once they’re on stage, the venue is darkened, so I can’t get the pic I want. Which is them on stage in front of a mostly empty venue.
*(Inauguration notwithstanding)

4 Likes

I can’t remember which news group did this, but they went to one of 45’s rallies back in 2020, and they were told where they could set up and that they could not photograph anything but the stage. Because there was no crowd except for just in front of the stage and just behind the stage. So they took pictures, anyway to show that when the campaign said that the venue was full or sold out, it was really ~25% at most. Apparently, it’s their standard procedure.

5 Likes

Imagine being one of those suckers behind the stage! You pay to go to this thing, then get placed there as a photo prop, and spend the whole event staring at the ass and combover. I wonder what they get in exchange. Probably a quick photo op with their guy?

5 Likes

They get bupkis, nada, zero.

7 Likes

A lot of the folks behind the stage are paid actors. They show up again and again in the footage. During the 2020 campaign it was like a full time gig.

Then there are the true believers who followed 45 like the Grateful Dead. Literally traveling from rally to rally in their motor homes.

10 Likes

“In exchange”!? They’re there for the secretions.

3 Likes
8 Likes

No paywall version

https://archive.md/VML9Z

Christie, who decided not to run in 2012, and flamed out in 2016 (leading to his endorsement of Trump), wants to be elected president in 2024.

Kamala Harris Love GIF by Joe Biden

15 Likes

His book sold a minuscule thousand copies. His tough guy act has had the curtain drawn on it with all his kissing Trump’s ass - and getting no appointment.

Yet somehow he’s still in my teevee and the shows keep trying to make him look serious.

10 Likes

Haha! This ought to be fun.

13 Likes

Meh, not with Congress taking a couple of years or so to sort through them before revealing anything of interest.

10 Likes

Guess I was thinking that the political games that will follow would be fun to follow. Anything actually incriminating would be a bonus.

6 Likes

Looks like he misled his own accountants. Which shows intent.

13 Likes

Even if they sort-of knew, if there’s any way to keep their job instead of being thrown under the bus by Trump, they’re going to take it.

8 Likes
16 Likes
8 Likes

Sorry, Vlad. Maybe you can do something with this?

12 Likes

trump is turning the Nazi dial up to 11…

9 Likes

Because, let no-one forget, the theory is that it is a necessary condition for the Second Coming that there be a Jewish state in Israel with the capital in Jerusalem before Christ can return, offer the Jews the choice between conversion or extermination and damnation, and Christian Dominion over the earth can begin.

That’s how they combine Zionism and anti-Semitism so happily. It’s not even really doublethink: they have to be nice to Israel… until the incipient End Times and Israel and all the Jews are wiped from the earth.

12 Likes