Trump the Chump (Part 1)

They’re still cool with convicted war criminals, though, right?

7 Likes

I wouldn’t give a tuppence for a Trump-Pence.

2 Likes

What would you pay for Trump Pants?

7 Likes

King genuinely killed another human being, but he was also pardoned for that crime. The refusal to have Don King there is at least in substantial part because he is black.

10 Likes
2 Likes

I assumed this was a brilliant prank making fun of the blatant racism of the RNC, but apparently it’s just an example of some amazingly bad tone-deafness by the convention organizers. (Presumably there are also “red elevators” and “blue elevators”.)

7 Likes
10 Likes

If this ends up taking him down when nothing else could, I swear to god . . . :rage:

3 Likes

You’d think, if you were going to steal from a speech you’d pick a less bland and boring one (or perhaps not? Less likely to get caught?)

3 Likes

It’s a Trump, so I’d figure something from Rivers of Blood. Too subtle maybe?

2 Likes

There wasn’t anything particularly bad about the speech, but you’d think someone in that position would be smart enough not to rip off their immediate predecessor. At least go back to Nancy Reagan, for crying out loud. This is like turning in a Wikipedia summary as original work; it’s literally the first thing that’s going to come up if someone tries googling your text.

3 Likes

I guess on the plus side, we’re not all talking about crazy Giuliani instead…

There are some funny yelling Giuliani memes going around. But seriously, why are people not going equally bonkers about all the other crap that happened? Like:

5 Likes

Steve King what happens when someone mixes David Duke’s stool with radioactive waste and flings it at two related Klansman having unprotected sex inside a truck stop Arby’s.

Pure gold.

5 Likes

I wonder to what extent this was literal plagiarism and to what extent that’s just what people think first-ladies-to-be say.

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Trump Campaign knows what it’s doing.

6 Likes

14 Likes

“Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe…”

[my thumbs start frantically texting a friend] Turn the tv on right the hell now, Melania Trump is either tripping hard balls or punkin’ the convention, possibly both

7 Likes

I can’t stop watching this

15 Likes

It really is the best gif in ages.

7 Likes