Trump the Chump (Part 1)

But … her emails!

8 Likes

I guess in 45’s mind, Israel is a part of Europe?

3 Likes

So, this happened.

5 Likes

It took them a while, but theonion is on a new level.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen this on BB proper yet so I’ll post it here.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-25/macron-out-trumps-trump-in-handshake-duel-before-nato-summit

Who’s the “surrender monkey” now, Trump?

6 Likes

Christ, who buys this? They chose the most biased source they could, the numbers still suck, but they still brag about it!

4 Likes

He’s bragging about under 50%.

Ouch.

5 Likes

Scroll down to find comparisons of Trump to other presidents:

4 Likes

This one made me chuckle:

2 Likes

Yeah, I go there regularly.

8 Likes

and

And I see Twitter verified Tokes

Trump never learns anything. Learning from experience is for cucks.

In local politics, Multnomah County was carved out of Clackamas County as a form of gerrymandering so the GOP would have a chance in the suburbs. Republicans in Multnomah County itself, where Portland is, are not serious people.

Our new mayor is a serious, mainstream Democrat politician with ambitions to higher office, which is not normal here. Usually being mayor of Portland is the last thing somebody does before they retire. Those guys want to “keep Portland weird” and let everybody have their say. Wheeler, on the other hand, has NO TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE.

The alt-right rally on Saturday, across from City Hall, is going to be an absolute shitshow.

4 Likes

Mark the day, May 25, 2017 that Trump was rated by a poll from an extremely biased conservative news source as being “nearly half of America approves of this guy.”

Christ, what a chump.

5 Likes

Trump is attempting to disrupt NATO and realign with Russia, and he’s not being subtle about it.

OTOH, given current circumstances, the Germans would be daft not to heavily and rapidly ramp up their defence spending. So Trumpy’ll likely have a chance to claim victory, too.

2 Likes

Someone is taming up the fascism again too:

1 Like

Saw that one coming:

I think they are literally wrestling the phone from him
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869766994899468288

3 Likes

Every week it’s a new level of That Can’t Be Real.

4 Likes

Shocking, I know.

5 Likes