Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Cohen’s nickname for him, “Von ShitzInPantz,” has entered the public record.

I’m sorry, but I think that an explanation needs to be entered into the record for why Cohen thinks such juvenile name-calling of the defendant is appropriate. I also think that an explanation on the origins of that name in particular should be entered into the record.

11 Likes

Cheeseburgers?

5 Likes

Hahaha, this feels kinda like Todd Blanche passive-aggressively showing Trump what he thinks about his performance being criticised.
That probably isn’t what Von ShitzInPantz had in mind when he said his defence team needed to be more aggressive.

8 Likes

It’s also not remotely true. The prosecutor has very defined limits in what they can say, especially regarding the defendant. We just had a case here locally where a conviction was overturned and ADA censured for his comments about the defendant during his closing statements. The judge has very defined limits as well.

8 Likes

He doesn’t give a shit about NY let alone its public servants.

9 Likes

Twenty minutes of solid brilliance from Lawrence.

I have to jump thru hoops to get the links to post MSNBC videos, so when I do, you can trust it will be good.

You see, I am banned from their videos. MSNBC vids no longer appear in my yt history on my laptop, & I can’t access any of their vids via my laptop, only the tv. If I paste the address into the address bar, the vid never loads. I can’t comment nor reply, nor can I report others’ comments.

Why?

I apparently reported too many RWNJ tr0lls, virulent racists, obvious russky tr0lls/bots, crypto scam-/spammers, and other poop-flinging monkey analogues. It couldn’t have been for my own comments, which were tame in comparison to the abuse & vitriol being flung about by those I reported.

The virulently abusive commenters I reported are inexplicably still there, still screaming that Biden’s too old and corrupt, Hunter’s a crook, rootin’ tootin’ vladi putin’s just so great, merkin von bankrupt hasn’t committed any crimes, etc ad nauseam.

13 Likes
  1. That video was scathing.
  2. Thank you for your service in fighting the scum on youtube.
10 Likes
  1. Lawrence doesn’t fuck around. I love him.
  2. You are very kind. I do what I can, until the ad nauseam part gets to be too much, or I get banned.
9 Likes

Recursive scam trump media is.

7 Likes

I wonder if the social media manager for their channel booted you. They are probably incentivized by the income from the channel, and negative interactions earn money for the channel as much as positive ones. The YT monetization algorithm encourages conflict and vitriol. By reporting trolls, you were risking their revenue stream and thus the socmed manager’s bonus.

13 Likes

I missed this tidbit:

Donald Trump has paid his $9,000 fine for violating the gag order in his hush money criminal trial.

The former president paid the penalty Thursday, ahead of a Friday deadline. Trump’s legal team supplied the court clerk’s office with two cashier’s checks — one for $2,000 and one for $7,000.

Thought for sure that he was going to stiff the court.

7 Likes

Two checks? Why?

Dog Head Turn GIF

10 Likes

Gotta watch out for those overdraft fees. Or maybe they were from separate PACs.

10 Likes

Whatever the reason you can bet it’s a shady reason.

12 Likes

“Let’s pay off fines in a campaign finance violation trial with campaign finance violations and see if anyone notices”

14 Likes

Western Union has a $7k cap on money orders?
i know it says cashiers check, a completely different instrument, but we are talking about tRump and his clown car lawyers, who went across the street to 7/11 and bought money orders.

5 Likes

trump probably had Abbot wheel himself over to a QuickMart. Greg was in NYC this week for fealty.

3 Likes

Well, and like I said, the assholes are still there whereas I’m gone.

5 Likes
8 Likes

“As a Star Wars fan, I frankly find this cheap attempt to gain my vote more insulting than anything that Star Wars fans have ever taken issue with. This is probably the most embarrassing cash-in I’ve ever seen, and I’ve ACTUALLY WATCHED the Star Wars Holiday Special in its entirety, unironically, multiple times.”

:rofl:

11 Likes