Trump the Chump (Part 2)

11 Likes

“Alpha”: A development version which precedes the beta testing version, which itself is merely preparation for (and not ready for) production.

Unstable, flaky, unfinished, difficult to operate, unable to be relied upon for any purpose, and subject to unexplained failure modes with no warning.

12 Likes

He looks like shit.

Really.

6 Likes

How did I just learn about this??
south-park-it-all-makes-sense-now-6190081
Thank you!

6 Likes

You’re more than welcome!

I only knew about this b/c an English online friend hipped me not long after merkin von bankrupt’s reign began. He also told me he usually referred to mvb with another euphemism: “mr trouser cough.”
tophat-biggrin

6 Likes

14 Likes

Do you think states should monitor women’s pregnancies so they can know if they’ve gotten an abortion after the ban?

Trump: I think they might do that. Again, you’ll have to speak to the individual states. Look, Roe v. Wade was all about bringing it back to the states. And that was a legal, as well as possibly in the hearts of some, in the minds of some, a moral decision. But it was largely a legal decision. Every legal scholar, Democrat, Republican, and other wanted that issue back at the states. You know, Roe v. Wade was always considered very bad law. Very bad. It was a very bad issue from a legal standpoint. People were amazed it lasted as long as it did. And what I was able to do is through the choice of some very good people who frankly were very courageous, the justices it turned out to be you know, the Republican—

8 Likes

From today’s courtroom:

:laughing: I wish that there was a camera trained on trump’s face for that exchange!

12 Likes

What a fucking nightmare of a article:

Trump doesn’t rule out political violence if he loses, and other takeaways from his Time interview

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/30/politics/trump-political-violence-2024-time-interview/index.html

JFC he’s telling everybody what he’s going to do. Crime planning in plain site.

9 Likes

He’s always been telling everybody what he’s going to do. It’s just that too many people thought he was joking or unable to go through with it.

9 Likes

If he loses; Biden controls the DC National Guard and won’t hesitate to call on the surrounding state’s guards. And they’ll have plans in place beforehand.

They should pull inspiration from Arlington National Cemetery confiscate Trump property and hold the prisoners at Mar-a-lago, Bedminster etc.

“ Section 1of the August 6, 1861, Confiscation Act clearly stated that any property used in support of the rebellion against the United States government was eligible for confiscation”

11 Likes

Ha, just like my grandparents. In 1933.

8 Likes

6 Likes

We need to be very careful to strike the right balance between humiliating his nasty ass at every opportunity while still understanding what a tremendous threat he is to everything we hold dear. Laughter is kryptonite for autocrats, so humiliation is a great weapon. But making him seem like a hopeless buffoon could set us up for apathy. How do we draw that line? I am not sure. I am sarcastic bastard by nature, so vicious humiliation is right up my alley. But it needs to be tempered by realism as well.

10 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

9 Likes

I get that, but those itty, bitty hands.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Sorry, @docosc

9 Likes

So yesterday the failed republican candidate for governor opened for trump at his rally in Michigan.

She had this to say…

I don’t know if you saw the latest video where [Whitmer] talks about nicknames," said Dixon. “She has a bunch of different nicknames. She left one out, did you notice that? You know the nickname I’m talking about? Stretchen Gretchen. Just between us girls, when you’re campaigning, you hear a lot of stuff you normally wouldn’t hear, and one of our legislators told me that Lee Chatfield was pretty familiar with that name. I guess I can’t accuse her of not being bipartisan anymore, huh?”

Lee Chatfield is the former republican Michigan Speaker, who’s been accused of sexual abuse & charged with a bunch of embezzlement/conspiracy crimes.

Our attorney general responded…

9 Likes

[Where is my puke emoji gif]

4 Likes

“Von ShitzInPantz,”

16 Likes

“Everyone can say what they want in this case except President Trump,” Blanche asserted.
Not buying the argument, Merchan fired back: “They’re not defendants in this case. That’s a very significant issue you’re overlooking.”

Excited Lets Go GIF

14 Likes