Trump the Chump (Part 2)

as a floridaman, i will say first, that i am not a supporter, but yes! yes he does think expect his supporters to be stupid.
this keybilly floridian will be voting for my previous district US Representative, Debbie Murcarsel-Powell in her bid to unseat the Medicare fraudster, skeletor Scott.

8 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

I guess I have seen Trump drink a glass of water with both hands equally involved.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s honestly pretty funny. Heā€™s never actually funny.

7 Likes

GNO-IzTWEAI4ero

22 Likes

9 Likes

Heā€™s a broken record.

Just once Iā€™d like to see him talk about any policy of his that would help Americans.

What makes him think a judge he believes to be corrupt and out to get him would issue a directed verdict.

Me thinks, like ambidextrous, he doesnā€™t understand a directed verdict.

GREAT CASE, BUT A CROOKED AND CONFLICTED JUDGE!!! EVERY TOP LEGAL ANALYST SAID THIS CASE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TERMINATED A LONG TIME AGO, OR NEVER BROUGHT ā€” DIRECTED VERDICT!!!

And, sorry Nikki.

Nikki Haley is not under consideration for the V.P. slot, but I wish her well! DJT

5 Likes

He wonā€™t, of course. Because, as we all know by now, itā€™s not his goalā€¦ and he only helps himself.

But like you, Iā€™d love to get some kind of republican that would do more than spew hate at marginalized people and promise their supporters violence against people they irrationally hateā€¦ :sob:

11 Likes

That sounds like a low ball number.

10 Likes

ā€œif she pays his legal billsā€

10 Likes

7q7oyn

10 Likes

11 Likes

I mean, thatā€™s just humiliating. To show a picture with a coastal mountain and pretend itā€™s New Jersey!?! Wildwood is on a fucking barrier island. Itā€™s nothing but SAND.

13 Likes
13 Likes
11 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/wing-trumps-plane-hit-corporate-jet-west-palm-beach-airport-source-says-2024-05-14/

5 Likes
6 Likes

Donā€™t tease me!

8 Likes

Itā€™ll be interesting to see how this fares in ostensibly-red Texas. I drove north from Corpus Christi a couple of summers ago and was astounded by how many wind turbines I saw (and blades for more of them laid out on the wharves near Aransas Pass). On subsequent visits to the state Iā€™ve seen blades being hauled down I-35. I doubt that the captains of this industry all vote (or donate) blue, and I figure that even cognitive dissonance eventually bends to annual reports.

8 Likes