Trump the Chump (Part 2)

https://www.wsj.com/politics/donald-trump-elon-musk-alliance-d1fe43e3

6 Likes

12 Likes

An “Apprentice” Producer’s Mea Culpa | What Next | Daily News and Analysis
How one producer—now freed from his 20-year non-disclosure agreement—regrets his role shaping Donald Trump’s image on The Apprentice.

Guest: Bill Pruitt, producer for seasons 1 and 2 of The Apprentice.

7 Likes

14 Likes

64deb25a-cb3f-41fd-8101-b90451704ef6_text

12 Likes

4 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

13 Likes

18 Likes

The former president responded to Thursday’s verdict by accusing the justice system of being “rigged.” Cowherd said he thinks Trump, who he called a “con-artist,” is now stoking increasing disillusionment among his supporters.

“Donald Trump is now a felon,” Cowherd said. “His campaign chairman was a felon. So is his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief strategist, his national security adviser, his trade advisor, his foreign policy advisor 
 they’re all felons.”

The list of Trump’s former team members who’ve been convicted of a crime is expansive. Among them: Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, and former campaign vice chairman, Rick Gates; his former fixer, Michael Cohen; his former chief strategist, Steve Bannon; his former national security advisor, Michael Flynn; his former trade advisor, Peter Navarro; and his former foreign policy adviser, George Papadopoulos.

“If everybody in your social circle is a felon, I don’t think it’s ‘rigged,’” Cowherd added. “I don’t think the world’s against you. And to get people to agree on anything, 34 counts? Zero for 34? That’s a batting slump even the New York Metscould be impressed with.”

13 Likes
8 Likes

“statement from melania tRump supporting beloved husband”:

11 Likes

“I care as much as I’m contractually obliged to.”

13 Likes

15 Likes

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

10 Likes
15 Likes

Ah, now the shackle is on the other ankle, eh?

8 Likes
13 Likes

I thought this was an onion article headline at first.

7 Likes