Trump the Chump (Part 2)

16 Likes

At least he had a very sincere heart warming Memorial Day message.

Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!

9 Likes
7 Likes

… so we can start visiting his grave now?

8 Likes

Marge had an equally moving Memorial Day message.

And she posted a photo of herself in a bikini.

Today I turned 50!

Many people go into their 50th birthday thinking it’s a bad thing, but I truly feel it’s wonderful and I’m so excited and grateful God let me live 50 years and do so many things.

From being the first person to graduate college in my family, to carrying 3 babies in my womb and the absolute miracle of 3 childbirths, to raising my children and teaching them about God’s creation and man’s dangers, to running successful businesses and carrying the weight of the responsibility, being a member of congress, running, cycling, swimming, competing, training, reading, always learning, creating, building, skiing, surfing, hiking, making mistakes, learning lessons, and most importantly God’s grace that I don’t deserve but am thankful for beyond words, my 50 years have been an incredible journey that I’m thrilled to be on.

And God willing, I’ll passionately continue each step following Him wherever the road leads.

6 Likes

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

9 Likes

If that weren’t MTG, it’s be a rather normal post by a woman turning 50… :thinking:

7 Likes

Seems like the alliterative burn she received on the House floor as a comeback to her personal attacks still smarts some.

Not in favor of these sorts of attacks, but as karmic lesson…

4 Likes

16 Likes

to that, i will say,
“thank you for your service!”

10 Likes

I’m ready!

Happy Youtube GIF by Guava Juice

6 Likes

Forgot something!

Hungry Dinner GIF by Woodblock

8 Likes

Is he going to have a garage sale?

7 Likes

He still has another jet, doesn’t he?

Either way - that goes right to the lawyers!

7 Likes

The site’s average number of monthly visits over the past year — just over 4 million from May 2023 to April 2024 — plummeted more than 39% from the prior 12-month period, from May 2022 to April 2023, Similarweb reported.

9 Likes

And how many of the not-bots are just media types wanting access to his brain farts? (To be clear, I rather suspect that the vast majority of the visits are just bots doing what they do.)

7 Likes

“The plane, a 1997 Cessna jet, is worth in the range of $10 million, according to evoJets, though terms of the transaction couldn’t be confirmed.”

That’s the interesting thing, though - how much did MM Fleet Holdings LLC/Mehrdad Moayedi actually pay for it? Possibly a teensy weensy bit more than market value?

7 Likes
11 Likes

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

7 Likes

Hmmm. Sounds like the oil & gas people coughed up that $1B bribe that he publicly asked them for.

8 Likes