Trump the Chump (Part 2)

In Q1, the company recorded $311 million in non-cash expenses arising from the conversion of promissory notes, and the associated elimination of prior liabilities, immediately before the closing of TMTG’s merger with DWAC. Trump Media and Technology Group had a first-quarter operating loss of $12.1 million based on adjusted EBITDA calculations; approximately half of that amount — $6.3 million — consisted of one-time payments related to the closing of TMTG’s merger with DWAC. The company reported an operating loss of $98.35 million for Q1 on a generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) basis.

:person_shrugging:

7 Likes

9 Likes

Every time I see a Randy Rainbow video I say the same thing, if you ever get a chance to see him live do it. And wear your glasses.

His latest.

4 Likes

Looks like AI can get things right.

The thing I’ve seen absent from all the stories about Trump posting a “staffer’s” video that included the phrase UNIFIED REICH is that the video was clearly AI generated.
So when Trumpers put Trump into an AI and said make an ad that says this, this, and this, even the AI was like “Dude is a Nazi.”

8 Likes
10 Likes

Thankfully he hasn’t forgotten how to do that yet.

7 Likes

Vigorous.

7 Likes

I know every day is a shiny new wtf for him but this is double wtf.

7 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

That’ll get you 30 points on the interview in a Trump administration.

7 Likes

trump-dance

7 Likes

nicksplat GIF

@Mindysan33, where’s my puke emoji!?!

7 Likes

:+1:

7 Likes

Unexpected, I thought the neo-Confederates took control of the party. I guess these are the ones that didn’t get the memo that right-libertarianism was a fraud from the start.

Good, but they’re not my friends.

9 Likes

They know who is driving the policy bus, and Mike Johnson will insist T**** re-list weed as a schedule 1 narcotic.

8 Likes

19 Likes
10 Likes

Sure Don…

The reason I didn’t file paperwork for the Libertarian Nomination, which I would have absolutely gotten if I wanted it (as everyone could tell by the enthusiasm of the Crowd last night!), was the fact that, as the Republican Nominee, I am not allowed to have the Nomination of another Party. Regardless, I believe I will get a Majority of the Libertarian Votes. Junior’ Kennedy is a Radical Left Democrat, who’s destroyed everything he’s touched, especially in New York and New England, and in particular, as it relates to the Cost and Practicality of Energy. He’s not a Libertarian. Only a FOOL would vote for him!

7 Likes

:thinking:

8 Likes