Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Please Clap Jeb Bush GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Humility has four syllables, so I assume he had trouble with that word for a coupla reasons.

3 Likes

Project 2025 and how the right freaked out about people running against Trump in the primaries this time around shows hypocrisy around undemocratic tendencies

12 Likes

Hilarious. Such an emotional man baby!

Great to see Repugnicans suddenly on their back foot. Their hyperventilating reactions to the prospect of running against Hartis clearly show that they’re afraid of her.

12 Likes

Yeah, Harris can run on this administration’s record, but doesn’t have the “old and weak white man” thing against her. And now the Dems can start hitting Trump for his age and incoherence…

11 Likes

/s

17 Likes

I learned about that from Richard Linklater.

8 Likes

I’m seriously wondering if Trump will slip up and talk about how he’s going to defeat “Crooked Joe” or whatever. If that happens, we can see if the media declare it to be irrefutable evidence of “cognitive decline” that must oblige him to withdraw from the race.

11 Likes

All questions of age being a limiting factor will mysteriously vanish from the media’s discourse. I expect a lot of criticisms from Hillary Clinton will be dusted off and used to attack Harris.

12 Likes

/s?

He’s still been campaigning against Obama.

13 Likes

Um no, they are not, you idiot.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

10 Likes

The freak show will be on Fox at 8pm this evening. Both trump and vance.

I will try and watch but I normally can’t stomach more than a minute or two.

Add Jesse Watters in there and I probably won’t make a few seconds.

I’ll wait for the wackadoodle sound bites.

8 Likes

15 Likes

Typical MAGAt: We hates those filthy eliteses and liberal celebrities, we hates them!.. oh! Oh! ones of them waved at us. They acknowledges us! My precious loves us!

Celebrity getting into the cab they just flagged down: side eye

Typical MAGAt, holding back tears: Stupid Hollywood wokeses, we hates them

9 Likes

■■■■■ donated a total of $6,000 to support Harris’ bid for reelection as attorney general of California in 2014. Years later, Harris’ team said she had given that money to a human rights nonprofit.

:+1:t2:

19 Likes

He’s really taking the unify the country thing seariously.

15 Likes

Say, isn’t he quoting the leader of the Union army? Isn’t this the same bunch that hates tearing down Confederate statues?

17 Likes

Pun Reaction GIF

10 Likes