Trump the Chump (Part 2)

She seems to imply that Trump has dementia without quite saying so explicitly.

He can’t stop doing it because if you, you know, and I say this as somebody who absolutely adores senior citizens.

They’re my favorite people.

But one of the things that happens when they begin to decline is that they go to safe places in their minds, stories that they’re comforted by, that they remember and that they can recite.

And they do it over and over again.

8 Likes

Meaning GIF

They’ve been pretty much doing the exact same thing to Biden for WEEKS now, and the speech Trump gave is pretty much par for the course for the entire campaign thus far… :woman_shrugging: I’m REALLY beyond sick of this double standard for Trump. Why should a man who has already fomented a coup against our government get the benefit of the doubt?

21 Likes

Rally shooter had photos of Trump, Biden and other US officials on his phone, AP sources say

3 Likes

Apparently, that included Fani Willis…

6 Likes

Most interestingly, CNN writes that, on his primary cellphone, Crooks had a copy of the arrest photo of Ethan Crumbley, a school shooter who shot four classmates in Michigan in 2021.

9 Likes

But but, Hulk Hogan told me “they” tried to kill Tromp! :confused:

7 Likes

juicetrump2

10 Likes

That sounds a lot like riot suppression vehicles aka tanks with water cannons.

Also, huh…

And as a random example of something that looks a lot like a weapon…

Roadrunner-M is a high-explosive interceptor variant of Roadrunner built for ground-based air defense that can rapidly launch, identify, intercept, and destroy a wide variety of aerial threats — or be safely recovered and relaunched at near-zero cost.

They’ve changed.

Oh, no, they haven’t. Same leopard, same spots.

5 Likes

Ah yes, a bloody cake with a hole in it. Pretty appropriate

4 Likes

I can’t stomach Trump. I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place.

'Hillbilly Elegy' Recalls A Childhood Where Poverty Was 'The Family Tradition' : NPR

6 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t wish violence on anyone in politics, the normalising of it around the world is deeply worrying but i’m watching Trump’s MIchigan rally because, somehow, the BBC insist on showing it and, well…

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

5 Likes

Nervous Oh God GIF

8 Likes

I flipped past his Grand Rapids rally, no more band aid and his ear shows no sigh of a booboo.

4 Likes

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

5 Likes

Trump stans continuing to cause problems for others

MAGA camper at my local Costco thought he was allowed on the premises

Also need to clarify, they were parked on an access/thru way beside the parking lot blocking and backing up traffic for all other patrons. They were also driving circles around the parking lot before stopping their RV in that spot.

MAGA Monster Truck Thought He Was Street Legal

11 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-harris-campaign-donations/2020/08/12/06eb1f0e-dcdb-11ea-b205-ff838e15a9a6_story.html

10 Likes

He also goaded Nancy Pelosi over reports that she has advised Mr Biden to quit the election race, accusing her of turning on the president “like a dog”.

Because dogs are well known for turning on people? What?

Trump hates dogs

10 Likes

“I just meant that she’s acted just like every dog I’ve ever been around for any length of time.”

Clearly, the only common factor is the dogs.

11 Likes