Trump the Chump (Part 2)

definitely needs “burn it with fire” emoji.

12 Likes
14 Likes

I keep trying to figure out why everyone was questioning Biden’s mental state but nobody questions this.

This was at a rally yesterday where he was introduced by a famous NASCAR person.

He thinks football coaches and NASCAR drivers should be in charge of the military.

“How you do it is amazing, it’s so amazing,” Trump told Childress from the stage. “We should send you into – I’ve always said, we should get some of those guys. I have a lot of friends in that world. I don’t know, I think, isn’t Roger Penske, like, a great guy, too? Guy won, he won 20 Indianapolis 500s. This guy wins all the time.”

“I mean, we appreciate talent, I said, let me use these guys to guide our military a little bit,” Trump told his rally supporters. “When you can win so many races, that’s okay, you know, you guide. Same thing with coaches, you take some of the great football coaches, you put them at the table. ‘What do you like, coach?’ Because, in its own way, it’s not so much really different.”

14 Likes
7 Likes

shocking outburst

Shocking? It’s pretty much expected from him now. Offensive? Sure. Shocking? Nope.

11 Likes

This is the same nephew who was told his son shouldn’t exist? Yikes. Sounds like quite a book.

H/t to @Mindysan33 for posting this in the Elections thread

9 Likes

“You should get a one-year jail sentence if you do anything to desecrate the American flag,” Trump said Wednesday on “Fox & Friends” when asked about the protests.

“Now, people will say, ‘Oh, it’s unconstitutional.’ Those are stupid people. Those are stupid people that say that,” the former president continued. “We have to work in Congress to get a one-year jail sentence. When they’re allowed to stomp on the flag and put lighter fluid on the flag and set it afire, when you’re allowed to do that — you get a one-year jail sentence, and you’ll never see it again.”

12 Likes

… because nobody ever deliberately goes to jail for protesting

doesn’t happen :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Or put it on a hat, or on a truck, or in any way change it in such a way that it changes the meaning…

Does he realize how many of his followers would be serving that one-year sentence?

18 Likes

But this is the “pro-life” party… You’d think shit like this would make people think twice, but I’m sure that his hardcore won’t even hear about it.

7 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else but these asshats wearing flag-themed clothes deserve a jail sentence more than burning it, IMHO. These flag-wearers gives me the same vibe as those bible-thumpers.

11 Likes

It’s pretty creepy when people flag-worship on any day other than Independence Day or Flag Day. Doubly-so if they gripe about “respecting the flag” when they have ugly-ass, flag defacing accessories like shirts, decals, etc.

11 Likes

15 Likes
7 Likes

Twenty years old, but still germane…

8 Likes

at the end of this week it should be more clear to absolutely everyone it doesn’t matter if ■■■■■ and his party say they have a new tone or nominally call for Unity or throw a cute dog on stage for some reason they have told us who they are, they’ve told us what they want, they literally put it on a sign and waved it in everyone’s face, they are trying to win this election by pointing a finger at immigrants and the only appropriate response is to … say [fuck] that [shit!]

(ETA: meant to edit my original post, but ended up as a reply…)

7 Likes
7 Likes

Something that just struck me… the guy who was killed in that assassination attempt, the one whose memory was used as a photo op on the Convention stage… Is TFG or the GOP paying for his funeral? Who’s helping his family?

The two people who were critically injured: who’s paying their medical bills?

In countries with civilised health care systems, this wouldn’t even need to be asked, but this isn’t one of those countries.

I’ve suddenly come across all curious, albeit that beyond the desire to know if they and theirs are OK, it’s none of my business.

14 Likes

Aging, incoherent felon refuses to drop out of presidential race

9 Likes

inexplicably undecided

3 Likes