Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Yeah. And a really bad performance too ( except for his shrinking fan base, in whose eyes he can do no wrong). Rating: 2/10

12 Likes
16 Likes

The Secret Service advised Trump not to hold outdoor rallies BEFORE the Butler shooting.

No no no, it’s all the fault of that (naturally incompetent) woman who runs the Secret Service. Off with her head!!

16 Likes

Speaking of campaign funds, how about this.

VP Harris:

*“I promise that all of the political donations funds will go to my campaign for the White House. And not one penny will be spent on Donald Trump’s legal fees.

I invite my opponent to do the same.”

27 Likes

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

17 Likes

Harris is already roasting the everlovin’ hell out of TFG, and I am here for it! :clap:

14 Likes

God had nothing whatsoever to do with this. That was all Satan, trying to keep Trump out of Hell for as long as possible.

Whether or not he can afford better care, would he actually pay for better care than that? Or would he do his usual “I’ll gladly pay you never for services today” routine?

10 Likes

Seriously. If the FEC was functional, he’d have been fined into oblivion by now.

Take It Back I Choose You GIF by CBS

14 Likes

He posted a photo of this letter. He probably pooped himself or made some sort of mess in his shorts when he saw he was addressed as Your Excellency.

H.E Mr. Donald Trump Former president of United States - Republican Party’s presumptive nominee in the 2024 presidential election.

Your Excellency,

It is with grave concern that I have received news and later on watched footage of your attempted assassination. Acts of violence must not have a place in a world of law and order. Respect for the other with tolerance and valuing of human life is what must prevail Despicable acts of attempted or successful assassinations are acts of weakness with failed understanding of peaceful measures to resolve conflicts. Differences must be resolved through communication with freedom of expression. Our thoughts are also with the families of those who lost their life and were injured.

Wishing you strength and safety

Ramallah: July 14, 2024

Respectfully Masud Abbas MAHMOUD SO NIL President of the State of Palestine TAMK

9 Likes

Well, at least he used “Former president of the United States”…that’s gotta annoy the hell out of him. :grinning:

7 Likes

Finally, a hat for Logan that isn’t the little alien toy from Toy Story

6 Likes

Because he probably realised in that moment that it was worth money and that he could sell it for even more

7 Likes

Or it has debris embedded in it that shows he wasn’t hit by a bullet…

8 Likes

Where’s that Sure Jan gif?

14 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive!

Sure Jan GIF

15 Likes

Even Gab said they can’t confirm this but Marge is running with it anyhow.

The head of Gab is a horrible evil person.

10 Likes

The fact that I do is merely disinformation

Fugging illiterate conman thug.

8 Likes

Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

9 Likes

https://www.politicalflare.com/2024/07/trump-encouraged-his-own-daughter-ivanka-to-release-a-sex-tape-and-she-was-horrified/

10 Likes

(cue wheres my puke emoji)

10 Likes