Trump the Chump (Part 2)

That’s a great idea.

12 Likes

They forgot the pay me ten dollars and have the ten people you recruit pay you ten dollars and you get to keep ten dollars and when they recruit ten people each you get to keep one hundred dollars. See how this works?

15 Likes

I think you have to sign your name in blood too and give up your soul.

7 Likes

I guess that makes Hillsdale the KKKommunity Kollege…

That’s Amway up near Grand Rapids.

10 Likes

… does it have to be my blood :thinking:

11 Likes

Does it have to be human?
Does it have to be mine?

Steve Martin GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Sorry, first thing that came to mind

8 Likes
13 Likes

What’s to prevent someone from signing up to be a captain (giving email accounts and phone numbers you forward to your real email and phone, ones that you can throw away at any point), taking up a spot in the training session, then sitting on your couch until the election?

9 Likes

Not sure that tapping a whackjob as a proxy for the notably reasonable and competent Harris is the best strategy, but I’m not a stable genius, so what do I know?

12 Likes

Maybe some Korean tok tokkers would be interested.

6 Likes

And if this works out he’ll dump Vance and offers Gabbard to be his running mate?

10 Likes

It is interesting that he hasn’t tried to build an SA of sorts. A permanent paramilitary wing of his cult, similar to, say, the Proud Boys but exclusively loyal to him. All the offers to be part of his forces, like this one, are ephemeral and built on buying a challenge coin, or something, or on doing work for him without thanks or pay.

It’s probably just a lack of discipline on his part rather than a strategic decision.

5 Likes

Nah, he just hasn’t quite figured out how to grift enough money for himself that way.

12 Likes

18 Likes

The oompa loompa cosplayer is being insecure again

14 Likes

“They will say he’s rambling. I don’t ramble. I’m a really smart guy,” he said.

That’s not just weird, it’s cringe.

16 Likes

Cringe if done right can be funny or kitsch. This is just annoying and sad more than anything

13 Likes

If you have to tell people how smart you are - you aren’t.

17 Likes

12 Likes

Oh, shitting hell, Fascist Cub Scouts now?

Now I remember why I’ve dodged this thread for so long.

And if this whole idea wasn’t unpleasant or offensive enough, how the fuck does Private Bonespur have the right to throw a salute at anyone slightly North of Satan?

5 Likes